Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help with MR rewards?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2001, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Help with MR rewards?

I want to use a point saver award to take some friends to NYC? I have never redeemed an award from MR before. Can I get 3 coupons in my name, then make the reservation in my name for 3 rooms, or do the coupons and rooms have to be in their names or can I do it all. I have enough points but the web site is not very informative.
Old Feb 14, 2001, 2:35 pm
pjs

I believe you can make the reservations in your name. Your best bet is to call 801-468-4000 and check. That is the MR Customer Service #.
Old Feb 14, 2001, 2:39 pm

As long as you are going to be there, you can make the reservations and order the awards. If you are not going to be there, you can simply have the awards issued in the other person(s) names.

Definitely make the reservation first under any name to ensure they still have rooms.
Old Feb 14, 2001, 6:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
You can reach the Service Center for free through 800-450-4442. Save a few pennies!

Bruce
Old Feb 15, 2001, 11:05 pm

Programs: BA LTG, SQ TPPS, CX DMP, AA EXP, Bonvoy LTT, ALL PLT, Hilton DM
The awards have to be in the name that the room is reserved under. As others have said, you can just make the reservation under your name first to ensure the room is held and then change the name on the booking to your friend later.
Old Feb 16, 2001, 1:23 am
DOC 2 BE

Hey BD --

Was that URL I supplied you re the Visa/Marriott certificates helpful to you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.