Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Anyone seen any new AT&T Marriott promo?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2000, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA1MM, *G,HA Premier Club, Hyatt Disc, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTPlat, ClubCarlson Gold, IHG PlatAmb

Sorry, this isn't a promo alert, but for the past two years, Marriott has always had this promo with AT&T (i.e. switch to AT&T and get 10,000 Marriott points instead of the usual 5,000 points) and they usually expire on or around 11/30/2000.

Since my Marriott statement is probably MIA at USPS, I wonder if anyone had seen this anywhere for this year.

Thx
Jamester
Old Nov 15, 2000, 2:27 pm

Programs: AA EXP and Lifetime Gold, UA LifetMarriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Just switched from AT&T to MCI. I registered the Marriott/AT&T promotion in June. Called back in August, I was told my points would be posted in September. Called back in September, I was told my points would be posted in October. Called back again in October, I was told there were no such 5000 bonus points offer (while I was staring at Marriott website and clearly indicated the bonus offer) but they would do a "research" for me. Called back last week (Novermber), they had absouletely no record that I talked to them last month and neither any bonus points. I switched to MCI right after I hanged up the phone.
Yes, I have read the board for all the complains about how terrible AT&T posted the points, but never had I expected it would be this bad. I don't think I will use AT&T again.
Old Nov 16, 2000, 8:52 am

I switched in April to get 5,000 Marriott points and they did not post by October 1. I called AT & T and they said it would take 30 days to resaerch this. I checked my Marriott account and I got a 5 points enrollment bonus posted on October 31, not 5,000. Looks like it is time to call again

Paul

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.