Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Ottawa Questions

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2012, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Marriott Ottawa Questions

Hi. I just achieved Gold Status and will be staying at the Marriott Ottawa for a few days soon. Will I be eligable for Concierge level there? Any idea what this includes at this particular hotel? I could not find much on the web site.

Thanks for your help.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 7:23 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by petey49
Hi. I just achieved Gold Status and will be staying at the Marriott Ottawa for a few days soon. Will I be eligable for Concierge level there? Any idea what this includes at this particular hotel? I could not find much on the web site.

Thanks for your help.
You will be able to use the CL. It's on the 26th floor with a very nice view. Lisa (mornings) and Heidi (evenings) are fabulous. Breakfast is the usual eggs, one hot dish that changes, (pancakes, porridge, etc), cereal and some cheese, ham and so on. In the evening there is a cheese board, some salads and one hot dish. Wine and beer available on an honour bar.Open till 9.30 pm. Open all day for coffee, tea, soft drinks... Enjoy!
Old Feb 20, 2012, 7:25 am
Original Poster

Thanks Ussie44. Looking forward to the trip and the extra perks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.