Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Buckhead Atlanta ???

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2012, 8:35 am

Programs: UA-Silver, HHonors-Gold, Marriott-Plat
Originally Posted by dwcatty
Tagging onto an old thread...

Mrs. dwcatty and I are thinking of a road trip over Thansgiving, possibly using one of our cat 4 free night certs. Mrs always likes to shop, and this property is across the street from Lenox mall. Only thing...they charge $20 a night to park (and I believe in the Constitutional right to free parking; it's in the 7th amendment, right after jury trials).

Question. Why not park at the mall and walk across the street?
I stayed at the JW in July and noticed a few street parking spots at the corner of Lenox and East Paces Ferry Road (NE corner; adjacent to Houston's). I don't know about hours, overnight, or whether a permit is required. FWIW, I parked at the JW since it was business.

I agree with other posts. Lenox Road is not pedestrian friendly and mall parking is not a good overnight option.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 12:42 pm

Programs: AirTran A+ Elite, Marriott Rewards Plat, Rapid Rewards A List, National Exec, USAir Div Mil
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Do you know if the exec lounge is open on the weekend?
Only Sunday night (see hours below).

If closed, do they provide brekkie coupons?
Yes, Gold and Platinums get a voucher for breakfast buffet.

If closed, is it key accessible for soft drinks?
No - only accessible during posted hours.

Is there an i-net terminal or free wifi in the lounge?
Yes, there are both.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 2:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Thanks - I'll update the exec lounge sticky!

Cheers.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 2:49 pm

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
Originally Posted by karch
I stayed at the JW in July and noticed a few street parking spots at the corner of Lenox and East Paces Ferry Road (NE corner; adjacent to Houston's). I don't know about hours, overnight, or whether a permit is required. FWIW, I parked at the JW since it was business.

I agree with other posts. Lenox Road is not pedestrian friendly and mall parking is not a good overnight option.
Pretty sure that Lenox Station has free parking on the other side of the big garage. Uncovered.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 9:35 am

Programs: AirTran A+ Elite, Marriott Rewards Plat, Rapid Rewards A List, National Exec, USAir Div Mil
Lenox Station is three blocks away from the Atlanta Buckhead Marriott Conference Center. Whether or not overnight parking there is free and safe, it seems like a long way to go to save $20, and perhaps a better idea would be to find a more affordable property where parking is included.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.