Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 9, 2018, 8:26 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: lcpteck
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.

There's a 6% Government Tax and MYR10 Tourism Tax not shown in the rate.

Hotel email addresses:

The Ritz Carlton Kuala Lumpur: [email protected]

JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur: [email protected]
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2023, 11:18 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
have a stay at the W next week , it's my bday month so splurged on a suite ..... and also base room was going for RM1.2k w/o bfast, whereas Suite Deal was RM1.6k with breakfast.

just wondering if there are any perks on the Suite at W ? St R Singapore has drinks for Suite guest but wasn't advertised.
Old Nov 25, 2023, 9:26 pm

Programs: Frantic Hilton/Marriott runs
Originally Posted by wantan
just wondering if there are any perks on the Suite at W ? St R Singapore has drinks for Suite guest but wasn't advertised.
Congrats, the Marvelous Suite at the W KL is worth the splurge! Lots of room for you and your friends. Ask for a KLCC view if possible.

Since Ws have no lounges, I didn't recall any benefits because of my suite stay. Last year, the Woobar had a drink/snack special for guests with elite status. It gets super busy especially over weekends so come early to secure your seat. The drink prices were quite reasonable given the location and setting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.