Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Le Meridien Nice, France [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 24, 2023, 5:41 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Print Wikipost

Le Meridien Nice, France [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2023, 8:21 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt, United, Flying Blue

We had a very nice 7 night stay here in mid-September. I had an Executive Sea View room with Terrace, which had a wonderful view of the whole bay. We loved the covered terrace, which included both a table and chairs and two large, padded lounge chairs. The room itself was just big enough for two - large enough for our luggage (2 large suitcases and a wheeled carry on), but would have felt a bit cramped for a week without the terrace. (My SNA request for a suite or junior suite did not clear.). There was an extensive breakfast buffet on the lobby floor, with large windows overlooking the sea. The breakfast room is quite long, so the breakfast display is laid out in two different places - and occasionally one display would have an item the other did not, so it can be worth checking both. We enjoyed dinner at the restaurant on the hotel’s roof one night - the setting and view made it a memorable experience, and the food was fine. We ate outside, but there is an indoor area that would have a similar view. The hotel’s location is superb - across from the Promenade des Anglais, very close to the Old Town, and just a couple of blocks from Place Massena, reached by walking along a street lined with high-end shops. There is some construction across the street on the park side of the hotel, but it was not particularly bothersome to walk past. We really enjoyed our stay, and have no doubt we will return.
AronAZ likes this.
Old Oct 7, 2023, 2:31 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Originally Posted by Retiredlife
(My SNA request for a suite or junior suite did not clear.). .
My experience, and that of many others was was no different.
Looking at all the posts from various members here in the past few years, it seems this hotel NEVER grants suite night awards.
Old Jan 31, 2024, 4:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Is there a charge for beach chairs?
Old Feb 2, 2024, 11:35 pm

They granted to me a years ago

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.