Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Chicago Area Hotels 2007 on [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chicago Area Hotels 2007 on [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2017, 6:40 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, UA Gold, Marriott Gold
Anyone know what's up with SPG availability in Chicago for early June? They W is over $700/night, the Robey is $460, and that's it for downtown. Nothing available using points either.
Old Feb 25, 2017, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by mknoebel
Anyone know what's up with SPG availability in Chicago for early June? They W is over $700/night, the Robey is $460, and that's it for downtown. Nothing available using points either.
https://am.asco.org/

This is a huge conference, over 35,000 attendees to the point several international carriers operate extra sections to cover the loads.
Old Feb 25, 2017, 1:59 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, UA Gold, Marriott Gold
Thanks ords
Old Apr 7, 2018, 6:54 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Any updates to this thread? I believe the Tribute Portfolio property has been added since this thread's last post.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 5:47 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
18 month bump:

Heading to Chi-town to see the Red Sox play at the Cubs next summer. The Zachary is over $700/night, so that's out. I see the AC and EMC2 (?) are well priced and both an easy El ride away.

Any preferences between those two on location, comfort, immediate area, getting to and from the games? Or is there another option I haven't considered?
Old Oct 25, 2019, 6:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Most all of the hotels in River North are just a short walk away from the Red Line, which is your easy journey to Wrigley

Depends too if spending points or dollars
Old Oct 25, 2019, 6:41 am
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
Since we have 2 threads discussing Chicago area hotels, I'm closing this one. Any discussions for Chicago area Marriott hotels can continue in the Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Chicago, IL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.