Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in New Orleans [Merged threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 9, 2018, 7:17 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hhoope01
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in New Orleans [Merged threads]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2023, 11:19 am

Avoid RM 438 and adjacent rooms in the Ren Warehouse. It's an executive 2qn room.

​​​​​​24hr gym is right above and it can be noisy and shake your bed. Windows are inward and exposed to the main walkway from the elevators and under a concrete awning so there's no natural light.
​​​​​​
otherwise a fine hotel perhaps ready for room renovations. Good restaurant but nothing for breakfast if you can't have dairy.
supatight80 likes this.
Old Feb 11, 2024, 2:34 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Which hotels have a good lounge in NOLA, going to be there for 5 nights. I will be in work meetings, but wife will be there. Being Platinum, having access to lounge will be good for her.

The French Quarter Marriott is too expensive (660$/night) so that is out.

But, the W, Westin, The Saint Hotel, Renaissance FQ Area are good options in or near FQ from what I can see.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.