Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Four Points Chelsea New York City [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Four Points Chelsea New York City [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2021, 3:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I had a 1 night stay here this week.... I did not get upgraded to the bhrubin suite, is must have been sold out, since it didn't appear as an option when searching or when I clicked into the SNAs.

It was fine I guess. It's a 4P in Midtown what do you really expect. The room was tiny, and the AC cranked cold once it was turned on. Biggest downside for me was that there's no minifridge in the room. Perks include that there is a Whole Foods across 7th Ave, and there is a Two Bros at the other end of the block for when you have a hankering for some dollar slices. I'm certainly not hoping to return anytime soon but at a pre-tax rate of $127 it did the trick. My company's office is on Madison Square Park, so it's an easy walk.

Breakfast is currently not being provided due to covid/restaurant closed/whatever nonsense. Though NYC is one of the few places I don't terribly mind since there are so many good options anywhere you look.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 7:41 pm

I stayed here this past weekend for 1 night. Upon checking in, I was upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite on the highest floor as a Platinum member. I was preemptively offered late checkout and opted for 4pm. The restaurant is still closed due to COVID so I was not able to select breakfast as my welcome amenity which is a bit frustrating. The website never mentioned this and cash rates are high right now so breakfast would have been nice.

The room was small and a bit dated but the balcony had a nice view of the NYC skyline including the Empire State Building. Contrary to the post above, my room did have a mini fridge. Throughout my stay, every interaction that I had with the staff members were really nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.