Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 3, 2016, 8:08 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Hotel email address: [email protected]

From website Feb 26, 2018:

Transformation Work: January - December 2018

From January 2018 through December 2018, there is ongoing work to add two additional floors for the new Executive Club Lounge, a Rooftop Sky Bar as well as new guest rooms. During this time, the previous Executive Lounge will be closed for transformation work. In addition, certain Executive benefits will be substituted for other benefits. Work is scheduled daily from 9am to 6pm. During this time, all efforts will be made to keep disruption to a minimum. Please email the hotel at [email protected] for additional information.
Print Wikipost

Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2022, 2:10 am

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
Fantastic stay with excellent elite benefits

Stayed here December 2022 for a few, prior to my trip to Miri, MY.

Excellent Lifetime Titanium experience. Staffs at front desk were super chatty and was pleased that I came back after 10 years.

Was Pre-upgraded to their Executive 1 bedroom Sea View Suite. Huge improvement after the renos compared to when I was here last. Also got a welcome gift with a signed letter from the GM.

On top of the 1000 welcome points, you can have breakfast at either the lounge on the 14th floor or at the main resto in the lobby. Unfortunately I haven't yet had brekkie as I constantly woke up late.

Lounge is open up to 23:00. And liquor and food is from 1730 - 19:30. Liquor is served until 20:30. Sunset at the lounge is beautiful.

From my 1 Bedroom Executive Suite

​​​
Their lounge serves compli mojito, tequila sunrise, etc from their own bartender.

Last edited by supatight80; Dec 17, 2022 at 3:01 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.