Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Columbia, SC, boutique hotel [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sheraton Columbia, SC, boutique hotel [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2020, 3:53 pm

Programs: UA 1K, TK E+, AS MVPG, SPG&Marriott Plat, HHD, Hertz PC
Just finished a stay at this hotel. The internet was non functional, i.e. Wifi speeds were less then 1mbps. The front desk had no solution and were perfectly aware of the situation. The hotel is conveniently located downtown, within walking distance to bars, restaurants. The rooms were small, but the bed was comfy, and the furniture did not look worn down. The "vault" bar furnishings were in desperate need of update. You can park on the street for free overnight/Sundays, and in the public garage on the same block for less then half the cost of the valet. I'd simply not stay here until the internet is fixed, it was impossible to get any work done.
Old Feb 27, 2020, 1:29 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by mdbe
Just finished a stay at this hotel. The internet was non functional, i.e. Wifi speeds were less then 1mbps. The front desk had no solution and were perfectly aware of the situation. The hotel is conveniently located downtown, within walking distance to bars, restaurants. The rooms were small, but the bed was comfy, and the furniture did not look worn down. The "vault" bar furnishings were in desperate need of update. You can park on the street for free overnight/Sundays, and in the public garage on the same block for less then half the cost of the valet. I'd simply not stay here until the internet is fixed, it was impossible to get any work done.
Hello mdbe,

I'm sorry to hear the Wifi issues detracted from your stay. If you'd like to Private Message here or email [email protected] with your full name, reservation confirmation number, and contact information, we'll contact the hotel management on your behalf.

Thanks,

Robert V.
Social Media Liaison

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.