Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 27, 2018, 11:03 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: littlevoices
Hotel email: [email protected]

Latest Email: [email protected]

As of April 2024:
Resort fee inclusions / hotel details: https://ipoolside-media.s3.amazonaws...tivities_2.pdf

Elite Breakfast offering: https://www.kaimarketwaikiki.com/our-menus (look for the elite benefits)

Parking: Self-Parking $55.00 per night / Valet $65.00 per night

Print Wikipost

Sheraton Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2024, 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by JCT001
I know plat+ are not guaranteed a late check out but any data points on roughly what the hotel will accommodate / offer? Thanks so much!
I was offered 4PM mid-July last year and was surprised cause the place was packed.
JCT001 likes this.
Old May 5, 2024, 1:47 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold | Marriott Bonvoy LTP
Originally Posted by Phreal
I was offered 4PM mid-July last year and was surprised cause the place was packed.
Adding a data point, finishing a one night stay and given one category upgrade three days prior. NUA denied, but in all fairness I only chose the executive suite and made my booking at the beginning of week. Checkin was smooth (late afternoon/early evening) and front desk agent confirmed 4pm checkout possible.

Renovated rooms have been thoughtfully designed as one poster said above.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.