Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Frankfurt, Germany

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Frankfurt, Germany

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2024, 1:12 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Originally Posted by Boraxo
JW or Westin - which would you pick? Or should I go with Roomers or Le Meridien?

This is for a family stay, just want something nice in a decent neighborhood.

I gather JW is walking distance from the main train station, which might be a litte more convenient as we would like to take the train to/from Heidelberg and FRA. Westin has a lounge, not sure if that makes a difference for Plat breakfast.
You can have breakfast at the restaurant at the Westin - don't remember if you have to pick as your welcome gift, but it's definitely an option. The lounge has breakfast, too - smaller selection.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.