Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Additional ?s re: JW Marriott Desert Ridge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2004, 4:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Realized this might have gotten lost in the other thread.

My stay is upcoming this week (convention rate of $124+tax). Some quick ?s:

* Any recent updates on Platinum getting upgraded to Cloud level? In reading searched threads, it appears mixed results.

* Do they have a regular exec lounge AND a Cloud level lounge? I am NOT trying for a suite , but I've heard fab things about the Cloud lounge. If there are 2 lounges, should I just expect the regular one or try for Cloud?

* Do they have hi-speed internet access? If so, is there a charge?

Any other info you think I should know, appreciate it. Cheers.
Sharon...
Old Jul 13, 2004, 5:29 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium Elite, United LT 1M Gold
I was there shortly after they opened so things might be different now...I was not upgraded to Cloud Level, told it was not policy to do so, even for platinum (which I am). I was on a breakfast rate so I had breakfast downstairs and it was very good.

Staff was very very friendly and helpful - I enjoyed the property very much. I think internet was the standard $10/day.

Bruce

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.