Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Swiss hotels with Private in room Jacuzzi/hot tub (any Marriott brand)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2024, 9:14 pm
Original Poster

Does anyone know of any Marriott brand hotels in Switzerland that have a private in room jacuzzi / hot tub in any rooms or suites? Is there a way to search this on Marriott website? So far I haven't figured out a way to search this. Would prefer something around Zurich or Lacerne but would be open to any Marriott brand hotel in Switzerland that has room(s) with private jacuzzi. Thanks1
Old May 13, 2024, 1:32 am

Programs: FB Platinum 4 life; Marriott Titanium, Gold4Life; M&M FTL; IHG Gold
The Kameha Grand in Zurich has hot tubs in the rooms. The Zurich Sheraton did have a bathtub in the junior suite when I did a staycation and upgraded using SNAs in 2022. I don't think I've ever seen a tub at the Courtyard Zurich North, and I can't speak for other hotels.
Old May 13, 2024, 9:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by stucchimax
The Kameha Grand in Zurich has hot tubs in the rooms. The Zurich Sheraton did have a bathtub in the junior suite when I did a staycation and upgraded using SNAs in 2022. I don't think I've ever seen a tub at the Courtyard Zurich North, and I can't speak for other hotels.
So the Kameha Grand has jacuzzi/hot tub and not just regular bath tubs? Thanks!
Old May 14, 2024, 1:07 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by redfrog
So the Kameha Grand has jacuzzi/hot tub and not just regular bath tubs? Thanks!
I don't know... the pics just seem to indicate a soaking bath tub, not a jacuzzi/jetted hot tub.
Old May 14, 2024, 1:11 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
The Ritz in Geneva had bad AC, so if you go in the summer, sitting in your room is like sitting in a hot tub!
Old May 14, 2024, 3:23 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, ITA Elite+, Cathay S, Singapore S, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Not in Switzerland, but only a few KM from the Swiss border, the Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn has some rooms/suits with bathtub with jazzuci if I remember correctly.
Old May 14, 2024, 4:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
The Ritz in Geneva had bad AC, so if you go in the summer, sitting in your room is like sitting in a hot tub!
LOL. I have seen reviews of so many places having bad AC in Swiss, or no AC. This seems to be an issue all over Swiss

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.