Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Temporarily Frozen Account!! Marriott Bonvoy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Temporarily Frozen Account!! Marriott Bonvoy

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2024, 10:30 am

Programs: Aeroplan; Marriott Platinum; IHG Platinum; Best Western Diamond
In my case, and seems similar in some other people's cases, we had to wait 5 days, then automagically we can log back on. For you it seems to be just a few more days. Hope this doesn't become the norm.

Marriott knows they have a problem, of locking people out of their accounts. But they don't care enough to want to put this as a priority to fix. Their bean counters must feel spending money on IT to fix the problem, is more costly than the lost business from the frustrated locked out users.
Old May 9, 2024, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

It was a total of 22 days since I first reported it to get it sorted out!
I posted on here around 14-15 days after being totally frustrated by the whole thing - because phoning them every day didn't seem to be doing anything.
I'm extremely grateful for this forum otherwise I think i was losing my sanity over the issue.
You all saved me, and so happy to know that I'm not the only one who has faced these problems.
Old May 9, 2024, 6:09 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by craigthemif
If you are Platinum Elite then your points don't expire.
Isnt that only if you are Lifetime Platinum? Platinum in most recent years can be gained with a credit card and 18 nights actual stays. At best.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.