Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Titanium Choice Benefit... but won't make Titanium before Jan 7th...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2023, 7:34 am
Original Poster

I am at 73 EQN this year, and I have a final reservation from 12/29 to 1/10, I should get 3 EQN from that stay for 2023, which puts me at Titanium. But since EQN are usually awarded after the stay, that means I won't get 75 EQN until mid-Jan, which is *after* the choice benefit deadline of Jan 7.

How does that work then? Do I get defaulted to the 5 upgrade certs, or can I still make the choice for the free night option?
Old Dec 23, 2023, 10:00 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium United Silver
You will get the default 5 suite night awards gifted to you.
littlevoices and SPN Lifer like this.
Old Dec 23, 2023, 8:45 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
If you really want that free night you're going to have to check out on 1 or 2 January and hope that it posts promptly... You could try and do that with your current reservation by talking nicely to the hotel if it means a lot to you.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.