Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection, Spokane WA [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2022, 3:21 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist

Stayed at the historic this weekend for a weeding in town, couple of things to note.

Breakfast voucher in restaurant as ambassador for $14, which I think is a little lite personally. Still ended up with a $15 bill each morning.

SNA approved 5 days out to parlor suite on 10th floor. Rooms are a bit dated, but beds are comfortable. The pillow situation is annoying, they are using the tiny pillows like you'd see at a suburban Marriott, and they have zero structure to them.

Ate dinner one night in the Peakcock room, prime rib was delicious as usual, and bar service was top notch.

Had a few requests to make via chat (peephole was plugged with paper, broken ice machine) both handled quickly without issue.

Others attending the wedding were at various other davenports, overall I'll probably choose a different one next time to change it up a bit, and I do prefer a modern aesthetic.
dgreen12 likes this.
Old May 11, 2024, 1:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K, TK E+, AS MVPG, SPG&Marriott Plat, HHD, Hertz PC
FYI, was advised that the Daily Amenity Fee is waived for Gold and Above.
dayone likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.