Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sabatic Sitges, Autograph Collection, Barcelona, Spain [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sabatic Sitges, Autograph Collection, Barcelona, Spain [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2023, 8:30 am

Hi,

I booked a room for 2 adults and 1 kid and on my reservation email it says that there is a EUR75 for occupancy more than double occupancy. Is that true that I need to pay EUR75 for my 10 year old additional to my room rate for each night I stay? This seems a bit steep..... Usually if I put in my reservation the correct number of ppl, the price should have included everyone already.
Old May 2, 2024, 5:42 am
Original Member

Just finished 4 nights in Sitges this year at MIM and Calipolis, in comparison to our 5 nights last year at Sabatic. (for Bear Meeting)

I think we prefer the MiM to the Sabatic (but it's close, TBH) and both are a class above Calipolis. Both MIM and Sabatic felt "designed" where Calipolis felt...assembled? Calipolis was noisy inside and out (PicNic had a band and party on a weeknight until 12:15 AM), noisy vinyl flooring in the unit, crash-y door closers and latches----just felt less pleasant. We did have one entirely washed-out day (where we stayed in nearly all day)...weather was cool and damp during our stay. Anyway, up-to-date information.
goodeats21 likes this.
Old May 20, 2024, 12:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Another great stay here. This time I was assigned a "sunset" room which was a corner, at the end of the hall facing away from the pool, but towards town and the ocean. I liked it a lot.

The property seems to be doing well. The mugs not fitting under the Nespresso machine still makes me laugh; I've learned to just remove the drip tray.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.