Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hacked Marriott Account, Need Help

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2022, 9:48 am
Original Poster

Hacked Marriott Account, Need Help

11 phone calls, 15 h long distance and time consuming, after someone hacked my Marriott Account when it was hacked and they took points.
I have asked for a compensation since this has been going on 1,5 months. Latest thing was an email to Marriott with my ID card, front and back. Called now, 2 weeks later. Case till open ? So if anyone here could help me and who is working there, I would be very greatful. Thanks.
Old Jun 8, 2022, 1:50 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by Sas82
11 phone calls, 15 h long distance and time consuming, after someone hacked my Marriott Account when it was hacked and they took points.
I have asked for a compensation since this has been going on 1,5 months. Latest thing was an email to Marriott with my ID card, front and back. Called now, 2 weeks later. Case till open ? So if anyone here could help me and who is working there, I would be very greatful. Thanks.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear of any frustration. Please send us a private message with your Case ID and any additional information, and we can document for the appropriate team's further review. You can also connect with us over email at [email protected]
Old Jun 10, 2022, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

From Robert

Hello again,

Will send a PM again

thanks,

R

Last edited by Sas82; Jun 10, 2022 at 2:50 pm
Old Jun 20, 2022, 11:23 am

Programs: Marriott
I am having the same problem. Has this been resolved? I have sent multiple emails and had multiple phone calls going on multiple months. I don't know why this is so difficult. They took away 2 factor authentication and device registration when they merged with Starwood and now they are not doing anything to return stolen points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.