Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa, Dom Rep [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2022, 4:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat Exec

I am planning to stay a week at the Royalton Bavaro using points. My son will be 2y and 1mo. I understand there are no fee <2yo, and I see a $450 fee if >2yo. Do they track age very closely?
Old Aug 9, 2023, 1:30 pm

Question on Diamond Club Privileges for Titanium members at Royalton Bavaro

I’m headed to Punta Cana in November and I am wondering what the Diamond Club privileges are for Titanium members.
Old Aug 9, 2023, 6:17 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Fluffdaddy4
I’m headed to Punta Cana in November and I am wondering what the Diamond Club privileges are for Titanium members.
You may find helpful information in this thread:
Marriott adds 19 all-inclusive resorts, mainly Royalton
Old Nov 11, 2023, 7:38 pm

Anyone stay there care to give some feedback? Stayed at Hyatt Ziva Punta Cana before, looking for a different resort.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 4:57 am

They do track the ages as you need to give passports for all guests…

Plats and above USED to be given free diamond club but that was done away with last year. Now they will give you a bonvoy elite bracelet which gives you access to the diamond club pool but you can go into the actual diamond club. This is not a big deal at all. What is a huge deal is that you wont have a butler to make dinner reservations for you and you will then find yourself at the buffet. I was going to royaltons 3x a year beacause i have 2 young kids and the diamond upgrade was great but now i’ll prob go elsewhere

the royalton bavaro is one of the better royaltons as far as the hotel as the diamond beach is awesome and there is a great lazy river. The food is the worst of the royaltons though. The DR in general has terrible food
Old Nov 15, 2023, 6:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott LT Titanium
Stay at Margaritaville in Punta Cana. A lot better option and worth the price.
Old Nov 17, 2023, 6:14 pm

After reading the reviews, decided going to Cancun instead. Don't think it worths what they asked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.