Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard by Marriott Miami Coral Gables, FL [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2022, 5:57 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC

Stay Report - 1/9 to 1/10

Location: The hotel is located about 10 minutes south of MIA on 42nd Avenue. It's very close to downtown Coral Gables which has some nice restaurants and a pleasant downtown environment. There's a parking lot across the street from the hotel ($15 a day) and there is a lot of street parking. Do note turning left onto 42nd Avenue in the morning is a very unpleasant task.

Hotel: The hotel itself doesn't look very Courtyard-y. It's a large stucco building in that mid 20th Century Miami sort of way. The lobby is renovated though and has a Bistro, a large sitting area and a three computer business center as well as a market. There are two elevators and I didn't have to wait for them.

Check In: I arrived late and was quickly checked in and offered my choice of points or a marketplace item. All staff I dealt with here were very friendly and helpful.

Room: I was in a king on the 6th floor. The room itself was fine with a comfortable bed with outlets next to it, large desk and sitting area. The bathroom was small and the TV is an older non InterneTV model. Noise was not an issue and the Wifi worked well.

Overall a fine option for Miami. I'd be back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.