Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy Moments Is Back

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2024, 10:21 am

MSG suite Feb 9

GREAT experience for Feb 9 Billy Joel..as expected suite remains at far end of rink away from stage, Video screens were behind the stage as displayed in photo. Selection of food included, burgers, grilled cheese sandwiches, pulled pork tacos, salads, perogies, desserts. Drinks were a variety of beers, red, white and Proseco as wines, soft drinks, water. Suite includes 2 rows totalling 6 seats per row of tiered comfy seats.. 2 left of a set of stairs and 4 right. as well 6 barstool seats behind the tiered seating. So 18 total occupants.
Sound was good, MSG crowd electric for the Long Islander. New song was well received as he explained it was the first time it had been tried on a real audience , after the Hollywood debut Feb at Grammy Awards. This was his 145th show at MSG, 99 of them during the present 10 years residency which ends in the summer.
SPN Lifer and slowly like this.
Old Feb 10, 2024, 4:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
That is nice that they served pierogies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierogi
Old Feb 11, 2024, 1:50 pm

i can spell....i just cant type.....
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old May 1, 2024, 1:28 pm

O2 tickets

Hi,

does anyone have experience reselling o2 Marriott moment tickets?

I won an auction for a pair of tickets but Im now out of the country for work.

I dont want to risk anything with my Marriott account etc.
Old May 11, 2024, 11:05 am

Has anyone done the suite package at Wrigley? 55k points for 2 seats seems like a pretty good deal. I snagged a pair for an upcoming game and I'm wondering if anyone has been
TPG has a review from back in 2013 but that's a long time ago.
Old May 11, 2024, 9:15 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP
Originally Posted by newfrequent
Hi,

does anyone have experience reselling o2 Marriott moment tickets?

I won an auction for a pair of tickets but Im now out of the country for work.

I dont want to risk anything with my Marriott account etc.

From the terms & conditions page:
  • A Moments experience or components of an experience redeemed, may not be transferred, sold, assigned, re-marketed or otherwise disposed of without obtaining Marriotts prior written consent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.