Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

The St. Regis Dubai, The Palm, UAE [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The St. Regis Dubai, The Palm, UAE [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2022, 8:37 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Originally Posted by DELee
Are the floor mats already deployed in the room?

David
If I remember correctly, that was the work of the turndown attendents, but my memory was shot after seeing the majesty of the Burj Khalifa light show last night. I even cried.
Old Oct 8, 2022, 8:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
If I remember correctly, that was the work of the turndown attendents, but my memory was shot after seeing the majesty of the Burj Khalifa light show last night. I even cried.
Sure is purdy. Wow.

David
ElevatorEnthusiast likes this.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 4:25 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTT; IHG DiamondAmb; WoH Globalist; UA1K2MM; NationalEE; AvisPC; HertzPC
I have a hard time to pick between StR Dubai and W Dubai Mina Sayehi for an one-day stay. I know they are targeting totally different clientele. I like the luxurious elegance of StR but I also enjoy the trendy contemporary vibe of W. Can anyone suggest which property I can get the most benefits out of my titanium status?
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:02 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Accor Club, Miles and More
Just to clarify, the pool on top of the building is separate and not part of the St. Regis, right?

Edit: I just noted that there are some room rates which include a 10% discount but otherwise it seems to charge full price

Last edited by jwahl; Jan 28, 2024 at 7:17 am
Old Feb 10, 2024, 11:09 pm

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by jwahl
Just to clarify, the pool on top of the building is separate and not part of the St. Regis, right?

Edit: I just noted that there are some room rates which include a 10% discount but otherwise it seems to charge full price
yes the rooftop pool is AURA and not part of St Regis. The hotel pool is on the 3rd floor but it's also an infinity pool with a decent view

You also have complimentary access to/sunbeds at KYMA Beach Club
Old Feb 10, 2024, 11:38 pm

Programs: AA Gold
Completed a stay recently and I have to say I was very impressed

Booked 1 night base room with points, applied SNA/NUA and cleared to Astor suite 3 days prior. Arrived early in the day and none of the 3 Astor suites were available so I was given a temporary room and they would call me and move my luggage when it's ready. Came back and went to the front desk around 6pm and asked if the room was ready. The staff made a call "upstairs" and said I got you the Presidential Suite

I'm assuming they gave away the Astor Suite cuz he looked confused when I said I was waiting for the Astor suite, or they're just being extremely generous but either way I'm eternally grateful

- Staff: everyone is very friendly, professional and proactive
- Pool: infinity pool on the 3rd floor (not the rooftop AURA pool) is very nice - good temperature, clear/clean and with plenty of sunbeds
- Beach access: complimentary entry/sunbeds at Kyma Beach club with hourly round-trip transport
- Breakfast: good selection with different cuisines
​​​​​​- Room: My vocab is too limited to describe it
- not really a downside but there is no house car

Temp room:

Presidential Suite:

Pool/Beach Club:

Old Mar 19, 2024, 5:13 am

Programs: HH Gold
Upgrades

Is there a good chance of getting an upgrade to a suite during low season, with or without a NUA for Titanium Elites?

Last edited by diablo77; Mar 19, 2024 at 3:06 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.