Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

*** 8 Apr : Marriott announces Bonvoy status / points / SNA / FNA extensions ***

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 8, 2020, 12:01 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Print Wikipost

*** 8 Apr : Marriott announces Bonvoy status / points / SNA / FNA extensions ***

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2020, 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by margarita girl
You can't take a cat 5 cert and add points to stay at a cat 6 hotel.
I also wanted to step up from Cat 4 to Cat 7 or 8 and pay extra points but it's a no go. Is it a system issue or some other reason? The way I see is I'm ultimately giving back points in addition to FN certificate and I earned both.
margarita girl likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2020, 6:32 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
If I qualify this year wil i receive a fresh 5 SNAs next year? Or will I have to stay another 50 nights to get them?
Old Nov 15, 2020, 11:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by cfabar1
If I qualify this year wil i receive a fresh 5 SNAs next year? Or will I have to stay another 50 nights to get them?
The Annual Choice Gift is based on the nights attained in the relevant calendar year.

So if you qualify this year, you will receive them this year — or no later than Friday, 8 January 2021 if you procrastinate.

To get a 2021 Annual Choice Gift, you must hit 50 nights again, including promo nights (if any) and credit card nights.
cfabar1 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.