Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Haven't Been Able to View Current Reservations on App or Web all Day

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Haven't Been Able to View Current Reservations on App or Web all Day

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2019, 7:48 pm

Web is all fine now with all reservations showing. The app shows none.
Old Dec 28, 2019, 10:27 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum
Here we go again 🙄
Old Dec 29, 2019, 8:09 am

As of yesterday all is working for me
Old Feb 20, 2020, 6:31 am

Programs: BRK-B
Can view on the web but not on the iOS app.
Old Oct 2, 2020, 4:58 am

Programs: DL DM 2 MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium/Ambassador Elite , Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond
Have not been able to view upcoming reservations on the app for over 2 weeks. Can view on website. Have reported twice including to my Ambassador. Update came in yesterday but did nothing to help this frustrating situation.
Old Oct 30, 2022, 1:31 am

Programs: AA-EXP, Marriott(T)
The app won't load my current reservations for about 4 days now. I can see past stays, account info, even logon to the website, but the app won't load current reservations meaning I can't check in online, use the app to chat with the front desk, check out in the app, etc. I cleared the cache, etc and same problem. I'm on an Android device.
Old Oct 30, 2022, 1:38 am

Originally Posted by voweffekt
The app won't load my current reservations for about 4 days now. I can see past stays, account info, even logon to the website, but the app won't load current reservations meaning I can't check in online, use the app to chat with the front desk, check out in the app, etc. I cleared the cache, etc and same problem. I'm on an Android device.

Reservation likely disappeared. 2 of my reservations disappeared and even global reservations can't find it. You may have problems checking in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.