Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Frankfurt Germany [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Frankfurt Germany [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2023, 11:56 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
[QUOTE=DELee;35082461]
Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
Well, I definitely enjoyed the Frankfurt Marriott[/QUOTE]

Any nighttime shots?

David
Nope, as I was in bed by 8 PM for an early morning train journey to Berlin.
Originally Posted by Aventine
I was surprised to see you in a normal Club room. Got spoilt by your many suite reports!
I know - it's very humbling!
Old Apr 14, 2023, 10:41 am

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Silver, IHG Gold
Are there any junior club suites with good views here? I have a booking but now wondering if I should change room types...
Old Apr 14, 2023, 10:58 am

Originally Posted by Coffeemadman
Are there any junior club suites with good views here? I have a booking but now wondering if I should change room types...
yes, all Junior Suites are on high floors (at least 26th floor). They have wider windows then the regular suites. Keep in mind that they are all next to the elevator.

But there is one „Executive Junior Club Suite“ on 43rd Floor that is renovated, far away from the elevators and of course more expensive.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 11:02 am

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Silver, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by MrSnoot78
yes, all Junior Suites are on high floors (at least 26th floor). They have wider windows then the regular suites. Keep in mind that they are all next to the elevator.

But there is one „Executive Junior Club Suite“ on 43rd Floor that is renovated, far away from the elevators and of course more expensive.
Thanks. Just noted someone said there was a bad view so conscious that a nice view would be... well, nice.
Old Jun 18, 2023, 9:21 am

Programs: United 1K, Globalist Hyatt, Plat Marriott
How is the M Club here? Complentary alcohol?
Old Jul 10, 2023, 4:32 am

Programs: United 1K, Globalist Hyatt, Plat Marriott
Stayed 5 nights here in July.

30e cab ride from airport for 3 people + 5 bags
135K for 5 nights with 2 connected rooms. Absolute steal. One room was a king, other was 2 twins.
What I would call downtown area is a 1 mile or ~10e ride
Few good eating spots in the west end - Pizzeria Paulo and Dionysus were good
Main train station about a mile away. Easy for us to take a day trip to Rudesheim and our next stop of Zurich

Lounge
24x7 Snacks and water all day
Brekkie around 6a-11a. Standard fare
Evening snacks 6p-8p that included German tap beer, and 5 types of wine (red/white/sparking)
Evening food had 5 types of warm food…rices, turkey, Veges. Not to our liking but many were feasting on it.

Didn’t eat at champions restaurant (we are American and have American bar food enough) and the Brasserie was either closed or hosting private parties.

Only challenge is the hotel room got warm the last night as it was 94 degrees during the day. It was blowing air, just not cold. Front desk said it was like that for everyone and made for a difficult sleep. I’d guess our room was 75 degrees, so not terrible but certainly not cold. Can’t imagine if the outside temp got to high 90s.

JW is a better location for us but can’t beat the price of this place.
Old Sep 2, 2023, 11:27 am

Programs: BA Gold, Flying Blue Plat, UA Silver, Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold Ambassador
what times are the alcoholic drinks and hot nibbles available in the lounge in the evenings?
Still 6 to 8?
Old Feb 11, 2024, 10:10 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.