Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Bonvoy Off-Peak and Peak Redemption Rates, LIVE from 14 Sep 2019

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 26, 2019, 1:59 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Marriott page on C&P:

https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/red...cash-points.mi

To view the calendar of Peak / Off-Peak points rates, on the booking webpage check the "Use Points / Certificates" box, open the calendar and select 'Flexible Dates'.
Print Wikipost

Bonvoy Off-Peak and Peak Redemption Rates, LIVE from 14 Sep 2019

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2021, 4:24 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold, Aeroplan, Marriott Titanium (LT Platinum), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by hoipolloi
so... how often are peak and off-peak dates updated for hotels ? random ? every day, week or month ? any patterns ?
My guess would be whenever they feel like it.
DallasEsq likes this.
Old Sep 20, 2021, 11:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by hoipolloi
so... how often are peak and off-peak dates updated for hotels ? random ? every day, week or month ? any patterns ?
its supposed to be towards the end of the month for the following month but a lot of times the peak/off peak rates don't make sense....i've seen rooms in manhattan & other places available for around $100 a night with peak redemption rates....so no real patterns....
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2022, 10:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I see the complaints about "not being able to pay the difference for certificates" in this thread since 2019. I guess this is the upcoming "top-off" feature they are implementing in a few weeks, after they get rid of the categories? So, all this time there was no way to "pay for the difference" for certificates?

Thanks.
Old Mar 10, 2022, 5:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by username
I guess this is the upcoming "top-off" feature they are implementing in a few weeks, after they get rid of the categories? So, all this time there was no way to "pay for the difference" for certificates?
That is correct.
username likes this.
Old Mar 15, 2022, 1:22 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Golden Circle Jade
Anyone know when the dynamic rates coming into effect when they say "end of march"? Trying to book as far out as possible.
Old Mar 15, 2022, 2:47 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by cennis
Anyone know when the dynamic rates coming into effect when they say "end of march"? Trying to book as far out as possible.
March 29

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.