Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Properties which offer extra perks to titaniums ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Properties which offer extra perks to titaniums ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2019, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by jlc1978

Very true. I was once a top 5 guest at a property and they offered to let me pick a room and they'd always make it available, sent a six pack to my room on arrival and reserved parking spot. I once called them when travel plans changed at last minute and they said "Just show up anytime and we'll have a room for you..."

OTOH, stayed at the SKYZ in Kampala and even as a Lifetime Titanium Elite they could not figure out how to add my BonVoy number to my stay since corporate travel booked it. No perks either, but the staff was very nice and helpful and the property enjoyable. Will see what happens as travel will now add my number at time of booking.
So, I was told once that I was a top 50 at a FS Marriott also in the DC area, and I got nothing for it. So, there's always that....
Old Sep 7, 2019, 9:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by Horace
However, I would like to think that well-run properties take guests' Elite tiers into account when determining upgrades. I would like think that being Titanium Elite increases my chance of a good upgrade over Gold Elite and Platinum Elite members...
It does.

Originally Posted by Horace
... and it does not bother me that relatively rare Ambassador Elite members would have an advantage over me.
Not as rare as you might think.
MSPeconomist likes this.
Old Sep 7, 2019, 11:59 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by arlflyer
Ah, chocolates and wine? You actually meant it. The quotes had me thinking that you were referring to the clumps of hair I find in the beds, leftover food scattered all over the floor, and used, uh, stuff, that I tend to find as my "welcome amenity" in plenty of Marriott rooms. A "treat" indeed.
Titaniums don't get that. Only Ambassadors.
Flying for Fun and arlflyer like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.