Wiki Posts
Search

Second room 50% off

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2019, 5:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Bonvoy Titanium
Second room 50% off

Does anyone know if Marriott discontinued the old SPG promotion where you got a second room booked for your family at 50% off?

I am trying to find this promo in Frankfurt and it seems that not one hotel is offering this when last year every SPG hotel had it available. I’m traveling the exact same week we did last year so it seems odd I can’t find that promo available.

Just curious if Marriott took away another perk that I have enjoyed many times in the past or if this just seems to be blacked out in all of Frankfurt on the dates I’m traveling.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I tried searching for it and didn’t have any luck.
Old Jul 26, 2019, 5:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Marriott decided to discontinue pretty much all broad-based SPG promos. In my mind, the biggest losses were Z3R and friends, and the birthyear promo.
EuropeanPete likes this.
Old Jul 26, 2019, 5:57 pm

Property dependent. I still see half off second room at some Westins and Le meridiens I frequent. But the description now says for kids under XX age. Not sure if that is enforced.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.