Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Standard Award Certificate from Marriott by mail

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2019, 5:14 am
Original Poster

I received in a mail paper Standard Award Certificate. I am little bit confused, cause certificate is for the same hotel where i stayed just a week ago and for the same amount of days. Also, on certificate there is a certificate number and confirmation number. confirmation number match to my previous reservation/booking, but certificate itself expires in 2020. My question is, if this certificate I can use for new booking or is it for an old one? If for the old one, why did they send it to me after my stay since I paid for my stay already? I can';t get clear answer from Marriott when I called last night.Did anyone receive and used this certificate? I hate to book and get to the hotel and they will not accept it. For some reason i can't attach and post it.
Old Jul 26, 2019, 6:39 pm

You described my situation exactly.

The back page states "the Award Certificate may be returned for Point credit to the Membership Account Number on the Certificate for a processing fee.". Just curious, did you try returning it for the points?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.