Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

points for incidental charges on 3rd party booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2019, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion

I booked a Marriott hotel through third party (part of a vacation package so unfortunately couldn't BRG). Am I still able to earn points for incidentals charged to the room, and if so how do I do that?
Old Jul 25, 2019, 12:34 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by apk123
I booked a Marriott hotel through third party (part of a vacation package so unfortunately couldn't BRG). Am I still able to earn points for incidentals charged to the room, and if so how do I do that?
Maybe; depending upon the nature of the incidentals. Send your folio to [email protected] along with your account details to see.
Old Jul 25, 2019, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion
Thank you, I will send it once I complete my stay.
Old Jul 25, 2019, 1:48 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by apk123
Thank you, I will send it once I complete my stay.
No worries. If you are still in-house, you should be able to provide your Marriott Bonvoy account number to the front desk and have them post any eligible incidentals. But, if that does not work for some reason, the Research team will be glad to assist.
dgreen12 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.