Proof of failed upgrade

Old Feb 16, 2019, 12:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
LTP unless you have 750 lifetime nights, then LTT.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 12:33 pm
RZR

Programs: ✈ AC 1MM / S100K - SPG Lifetime Platinum = BONVoY Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
LTP unless you have 750 lifetime nights, then LTT.
I have over 1000 nights and over 10 years of SPG plat.
So, I should be LIfetime Titanium in BOnvoy?
Old Feb 16, 2019, 12:39 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by RZR
I have over 1000 nights and over 10 years of SPG plat.
So, I should be LIfetime Titanium in BOnvoy?
Yes.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 8:21 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by SpartyAir
I've been Platinum for 10 years (Titanium Ambassador this year) and have never received an upgrade at a CY. As a matter of fact, I have almost never had an upgrade at a US domestic Marriott branded property except for a certain SPG property I have frequented in recent years.

I should add that when in Europe and the Middle East, I usually get an upgrade.
Titanium: I have been to the CY in HKG twice in recent months and was upgraded to a high floor corner harbour view room each time, upgraded to a junior suite at the Westin DFX, a Marvelous Suite at the W (on a $143 AAA rate) in PTY, a junior suite at the Westin LAX, a four night upgrade to a junior suite at the new Westin Brisbane, a 2 night upgrade to a spa suite at the Sydney Martiott at Circular Quay, a high-floor corner room at the FP Auckland and a Deluxe Overwater Villa from a Reefside Villa at the St. Regis Bora Bora. Except the Westin who found a junior suite only after I pointed out it was still available for reservation, all of my upgrades have bern pre-arrival and confirmed in the APP.

James
Old Feb 16, 2019, 9:32 pm

Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
Titanium: I have been to the CY in HKG twice in recent months and was upgraded to a high floor corner harbour view room each time, upgraded to a junior suite at the Westin DFX, a Marvelous Suite at the W (on a $143 AAA rate) in PTY, a junior suite at the Westin LAX, a four night upgrade to a junior suite at the new Westin Brisbane, a 2 night upgrade to a spa suite at the Sydney Martiott at Circular Quay, a high-floor corner room at the FP Auckland and a Deluxe Overwater Villa from a Reefside Villa at the St. Regis Bora Bora. Except the Westin who found a junior suite only after I pointed out it was still available for reservation, all of my upgrades have bern pre-arrival and confirmed in the APP.

James
Some of us are interested in senior suite upgrades, not just junior suites, corner rooms, "deluxe" rooms, rooms on high floors, club floor rooms, etc.
C17PSGR likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 9:50 pm

Programs: MAR AMB, WOH Explorist, AA EXP, UA 2P
I really wish I had time in my life to worry about this every week. Instead I just go to the room they tell me and move on with my day. 🤷.♂️
Old Feb 17, 2019, 6:49 am
RZR

Programs: ✈ AC 1MM / S100K - SPG Lifetime Platinum = BONVoY Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Yes.
Thx much for the reply , I've been out of the loop since the transition to BOnvoy and have been trying to get familiar with the program to ensure I have the correct status.
I logged in to Bonvoy and it does indeed say Titanium Elite. Are you saying that in Fact it should be "Lifetime" , or is the Lifetime part not listed in this section?
Old Feb 17, 2019, 9:35 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
To be honest, my new favorite, post-integration upgrade isn't a suite but the Westin rooms with treadmills.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 8:35 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
To my amazement and glee ... The Westin in Tucson upgraded us to a Suite when I messaged them on the App about availability for this weekend.
margarita girl likes this.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 4:07 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Newport News Marriott at City Center in Newport News, Virginia, was the latest hotel to upgrade me. As I've done for two or three months now, I asked for a suite upgrade at T-minus 48 hours when I checked in online. It was given without question.
Intl359Widget likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.