Bed Bugs

Old Feb 6, 19, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, Bonvoy Titanium Elite Lifetime
Well my
4. So my saga continues with my first conversation with the Marriott claims dept. I could be wrong but they sounded like a third party to me.
1. Had no information from the hotel about my claim
2. had no information about my membership at Marriott. status, years in the program, previous complaints ( none)
3. Preceded to tell me that bed bugs are everywhere now and " very popular" ( Make sure you all check the bed bug option when doing mobile check in)
4. She seemed to want to close this file very quickly but I informed her that I would be holding open for at least 3 months.
5. Overall very unimpressed with the Marriott response so far.
KRSW likes this.
Old Feb 6, 19, 5:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Bonvoy titanium
Originally Posted by tuono07 View Post
Well my
4. So my saga continues with my first conversation with the Marriott claims dept. I could be wrong but they sounded like a third party to me.
1. Had no information from the hotel about my claim
2. had no information about my membership at Marriott. status, years in the program, previous complaints ( none)
3. Preceded to tell me that bed bugs are everywhere now and " very popular" ( Make sure you all check the bed bug option when doing mobile check in)
4. She seemed to want to close this file very quickly but I informed her that I would be holding open for at least 3 months.
5. Overall very unimpressed with the Marriott response so far.
the hotel should have given you something. As soon as you walk off property you are forgotten about

take pictures, rip off the sheets and get a bed bug oven for your house