Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Reward Card

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2019, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott & United
Marriott Reward Card

This past year, the Marriott Rewards Card gave me 50 nights towards my status. Is this a one-time deal or do I receive this every year? I actually stayed 55 nights, which gave me Ambassador status when coupled with the Rewards Card benefit. Does anyone know if I can count on that every year?
Old Jan 9, 2019, 3:25 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP
Originally Posted by dgschatz
This past year, the Marriott Rewards Card gave me 50 nights towards my status. Is this a one-time deal or do I receive this every year? I actually stayed 55 nights, which gave me Ambassador status when coupled with the Rewards Card benefit. Does anyone know if I can count on that every year?
The original Chase Marriott Premier Visa Card (not to be confused with the updated Chase Marriott Premier Plus Visa Card introduced in mid-2018 or thereabouts) continues to give one elite night for every $3,000 in spend during a calendar year. I've already received my first elite night in 2019 for spending on the "old style" credit card.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 3:44 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: IHG Spire, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Titanium, Mileage Plus Gold
Yup, the old card is the one I have as well and just got 3 nights posted for last months spend. I jumped on the OLD card ASAP when the new card came out and saw that the elite night per $3K was not part of the card.

You get 15 nights per year for having the card and 1 night for each $3K in spending. So it sounds like the OP spent around $105K last year on his or her card.

50 - 15 = 35 * 3K = 105K
dgreen12 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.