Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Airport (JAX) [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2018, 2:01 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC

Stay Report - 11/19 - 11/20

Location: The hotel is located in a cluster of hotels on Airport Road about a mile from the airport itself. Nearby are a number of places to eat including a couple of steakhouses, a Ruby Tuesdays, a Denny's and a Dunkin Donuts. There's also a gas station a block away if you have a rental car. You're very close to I-95, I-295 and I-10 so getting around the area is a breeze

Hotel: A pretty standard three story suburban type FI with a large parking lot, small lobby with sitting area, public computers, a marketplace shop and a dining area for breakfast. It does only have a single elevator but thankfully I didn't wait long

Check In: A little too rushed for my liking as my status wasn't acknowledged so I'm not sure if I got my bonus points as I wasn't offered an amenity but otherwise fine

Room: Standard FI room dominated by a large bed with a small work space next to it, decent sized television with SmarTV features and a small bathroom. The Wifi worked well and there were outlets near the bed.

My AAA rate was $84 and for an airport hotel it was perfect. I'd be back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.