Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 12, 2018, 5:14 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: goldenbear
For convenience every day. link to play: https://29ways.marriott.com/

Can now win more than once.

If interested in other free travel sweeps (not confined to MAR), visit the Flyertalk Free Travel Contests & Sweeps forum
Print Wikipost

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2018, 8:29 am

Programs: American Airlines, Marriott, Hertz, Avis
50 points today, 50 on the first day.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 8:39 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Won 1000 points on my first day.....
Nothing since then.....
Today I played, and got a message that I already played the game today and couldn't play again......
I waited 30 minutes......
Played again.......
And won 1000 points!

Newman
Old Oct 19, 2018, 8:41 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by tuono07
This is really a joke! Logged in on computer this morning and got to the cards but could not flip .
switched to phone, flipped the cards and answered the questions only to be told.
” You already played today “

Today I also got the "you already played today" notice after being allowed to play, several times in fact. Came back to the game about an hour later and played and won 50 points for the second time since the game went live. Same for my wife. The rules do now say "Limit one (1) Instant Win Prize per person, per day."
Old Oct 19, 2018, 8:44 am
cur

Programs: fwp blood diamond, dykwia uranium
i won 50 points on day three and i won 50 points today, day 9.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 8:52 am

Programs: MR Plat
Originally Posted by cur
i won 50 points on day three and i won 50 points today, day 9.
Similarly... it said I won 50 points on day one and then now it says I won 50 points today (day 9).

I had a few issues this morning from log-in issues, unavailable, and already played errors so maybe they were making updates.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 10:17 am
ryw

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Titanium
Well Day 9 worked without issue for me. Like others I got a new 50 points. (I'm happy with that, but is changing the rules in the middle of a sweepstakes something that companies can do?). Day by day totals are now:
Day 1: 50 points
Days 2-7: Sweepstakes entry
Day 8: error, you already played today (even though I didn't)
Day 9: 50 points
Old Oct 19, 2018, 10:37 am

Day 1 - 50 points
Every other day - nothing
Today nothing, then I saw posts about the rules being changed, tried again, it let me play again, and won another of the usual 50 points

Looks like they intended it to be a "one win per day" limit, messed it up, but have now fixed it.

I wonder what other mistakes they made. If you win a prize of 5 million points in error, keep quiet about it.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 10:39 am

Programs: MR Bonvoy LP , AC/AE, DL, Porter, SU, Nexus, APEC
I'm late to the party, just started today...1,000 pts
Old Oct 19, 2018, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So when do these pittances of points post?
Old Oct 19, 2018, 12:11 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, AA Plat/2MM, SPG Plat/LT Gold
Originally Posted by Fanjet
I've been using firefox, I also keep getting blank space when I "flip" a card. However, the other day, I flipped a card and it said I matched a property in South America. But what is that suppose to win?
I had a similar problem, mentioned upthread.

Won 50 points today on my mobile, the first time I got the game to 'work' after many attempts in all three browsers on my desktop.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 12:14 pm

Dumb question. I don't do a lot of sweepstakes/contests, but are they allowed to change the rules mid-stream? Seems rather dodgy to me.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 12:19 pm

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Played once and what a waste of time. 50 points? Get real Marriott.
Brendan likes this.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 12:31 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob; UA 1K; BonVoyage LTT (RIP SPG); HH Dia; JX Insighter
Originally Posted by todderz
Day 1 - 50 points
Every other day - nothing
Today nothing, then I saw posts about the rules being changed, tried again, it let me play again, and won another of the usual 50 points

Looks like they intended it to be a "one win per day" limit, messed it up, but have now fixed it.

I wonder what other mistakes they made. If you win a prize of 5 million points in error, keep quiet about it.
Same thing for me.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 1:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by ryw
Well, here's an interesting twist. I just logged in to do the Element trivia, but after going through, it said "You've Already Played Today" even though this is my first time today. (There's also no checkmark above the Element brand when I look at my play history). Has this happened to anyone else? I was happy enough to spend 30 seconds a day to get an extra entry even after my initial 50 points, but now....
What play history? Can you somehow pick the brand you want to play today? I thought there was a brand of the day, the same for everyone.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
That's probably it. I've entered sweeps that are once very 24 hours & others that reset at midnight.

Cheers.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it. I played last night after 2100 hrs EDT and just played at 1530 hrs EDT. I'm going to say it resets at a specific time, although I'm not sure if it's 0000 hrs ET or 1100 hrs ET, but we should know tomorrow. Changing the rules and the game start time doesn't help either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.