Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 12, 2018, 5:14 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: goldenbear
For convenience every day. link to play: https://29ways.marriott.com/

Can now win more than once.

If interested in other free travel sweeps (not confined to MAR), visit the Flyertalk Free Travel Contests & Sweeps forum
Print Wikipost

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2018, 5:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ryw
Well, here's an interesting twist. I just logged in to do the Element trivia, but after going through, it said "You've Already Played Today" even though this is my first time today. (There's also no checkmark above the Element brand when I look at my play history). Has this happened to anyone else? I was happy enough to spend 30 seconds a day to get an extra entry even after my initial 50 points, but now....
This is exactly what we got and not even an entry to the sweepstakes,,,
Old Oct 18, 2018, 7:42 pm

Programs: Hilton - Diamond; SPG/Marriott - Gold
50 and 50 for my wife and me today!
Old Oct 18, 2018, 8:09 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Couldn't log in error. For some reason I waited and tried again 10 mins later. This time? Said I already had played although I hadn't
Old Oct 18, 2018, 8:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Unable to Sign In

This service is temporarily unavailable. But don't worry, we're on it. Please try again later.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 8:32 pm

Finally was able to log in & won 50 points. Perhaps they didn't have enough people entering so changed the rules to instant win per day from 1 time instant win?

Cheers.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 8:33 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
Tried to receive my entry for today but once the game finished, the website said I already played today, which isn't true. Tried again a few hours later, and when visiting the contest website, I was greeted with the message: AN ERROR OCCURRED.

(Yeah, no kidding.)

Glad to read posts that now it's possible to win more than 1 instant prize throughout the duration of the contest. Hoping to win one of the 4-night stay instant prizes, I was disappointed to have won 50 points on the first day, thinking that was going to be it for instant wins.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 8:51 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Finally was able to log in & won 50 points. Perhaps they didn't have enough people entering so changed the rules to instant win per day from 1 time instant win?
I think it was just bad coding, not intentional, and was thinking that people had played that day when they really had not.

Originally Posted by jtpc
Tried to receive my entry for today but once the game finished, the website said I already played today, which isn't true. Tried again a few hours later, and when visiting the contest website, I was greeted with the message: AN ERROR OCCURRED
I get the error, too. Can't log in.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 9:08 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by ryw
Well, here's an interesting twist. I just logged in to do the Element trivia, but after going through, it said "You've Already Played Today" even though this is my first time today. (There's also no checkmark above the Element brand when I look at my play history). Has this happened to anyone else? I was happy enough to spend 30 seconds a day to get an extra entry even after my initial 50 points, but now....

I had the same issue
MarkP24 and ryw like this.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 9:30 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by mooper
I think it was just bad coding, not intentional, and was thinking that people had played that day when they really had not.

I get the error, too. Can't log in.
I also can't log in. It seems the Marriott site is experiencing technical issues.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 10:41 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Can’t login today either.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 11:24 pm

I can't remember what day we are in, but I won 50 on the first day and another 50 today.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 11:33 pm

General Error. We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again.

Truth, this whole merger has been a "general error."
Old Oct 19, 2018, 1:07 am

Programs: Marriott LTP
Won a whole new round of points on the 10 accounts that I manage...

9 x 50 points
1 x 2000 points
Old Oct 19, 2018, 1:43 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
500pts here. Sure beats 50pts but yesterday just got got you allready played message
Old Oct 19, 2018, 2:11 am

So, looks like they changed the rules to win more than 1x on the instant win & some are winning more than 50 points. Thumbs up. Too bad for the 50 pointers (me amongst them LOL), but good for others. Remember folks - (in the general way of sweepstakes & nada to do w/ MAR) not everyone is going to win the bigger prizes & more will win the lesser ones, so enough of the kvetching. Seriously, save the complaining for the important stuff - like the total fubar on the integration of the IT platform. That's my take anyway.

PS - Log in issue, flame away. I'll be right there w/ you. As I posted the error codes I received up thread, it was a PITA before finally being able to enter today.

Cheers.
LapLap likes this.

Last edited by SkiAdcock; Oct 19, 2018 at 3:01 am Reason: add PS...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.