Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Aug 24, 2018, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Post #1 explains purpose/parameters/format for exec lounge listings. Post # 2 explains Marriott breakfast offerings for Plat & higher across all brands. Post #3 has USA exec lounge listings. Post #4 has international/rest of world exec lounge listings.

Detailed info on legacy Starwood Club Lounges can be found in the wiki of this thread.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2022, 7:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Marriott New Orleans
M Club Lounge Open 24/7
Do not think fee exists any longer for greater than elite +1
Updating as of 7/2022
Old Aug 2, 2022, 1:03 pm

Programs: National Executive Elite, Marriott Bonfire Titanium, Hilton Gold, United Premier Silver, Hertz PC
1) Sheraton Frankfurt Airport
2) Open every day for evening drinks and snacks (bento box), full breakfast buffet in restaurant.
3) Not key accessible outside of 5pm-10pm
4) 7/22
Old Aug 4, 2022, 6:03 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond Plus, Marriott Gold
1) Seattle Airport Marriott
2) Open for breakfast 7 days week; Sun - Thu happy hour and dessert 5:30 - 10:30
3) Key accessible in the afternoons: water, juice, sodas, yogurt.
4) 8/22
Old Aug 7, 2022, 2:43 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite
Ohio

* West Des Moines / West Des Moines Marriott

M Club Lounge on ground floor, open four days a week, with appetizers Mon thru Thu evening, and breakfast Tue thru Fri. Restaurant buffet breakfast Sat thru Mon. Free bottled water at front desk for elites when lounge is closed.
Jiatong likes this.

Last edited by Horace; Aug 15, 2022 at 6:13 pm
Old Aug 15, 2022, 4:16 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold | Marriott Titanium
The Douglas, Vancouver BC does not have a lounge but offers in-room breakfast for Platinum+
Old Aug 15, 2022, 5:16 am

Originally Posted by thehyrax
The Douglas, Vancouver BC does not have a lounge but offers in-room breakfast for Platinum+
The Douglas used to provide lounge access via the JW Marriott lounge (both properties are co-located). Are they not doing this anymore? The JW lounge was one of the best NA lounges in my opinion.

Dave
Old Aug 15, 2022, 5:19 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold | Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by dave456
The Douglas used to provide lounge access via the JW Marriott lounge (both properties are co-located). Are they not doing this anymore? The JW lounge was one of the best NA lounges in my opinion.

Dave
Nope, they don’t. I asked but the lounge is only for guests of the JW. The in-room breakfast is their Platinum perk.
Old Aug 15, 2022, 5:27 am

Originally Posted by thehyrax
Nope, they don’t. I asked but the lounge is only for guests of the JW. The in-room breakfast is their Platinum perk.
Good to know. I stayed there on and off over the course of a few years pre-covid and they always provided access to the JW lounge (and any JW facilities for that matter). I guess things changed post-covid.
Old Aug 15, 2022, 7:33 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
* Baltimore / Renaissance Harborplace / CLOSED; choice of "continental breakfast" (was not charged to upgrade to full buffet) for 2; 8/6/22 update.
Old Aug 21, 2022, 12:53 am

Stayed for a long weekend during beginning of June 2022 at Marriott Denver Tech Center. Their M Lounge was open during the week (Sunday 5pm to Friday morning) for complimentary breakfast buffet, evening appetizers (two hot items, chips, fruits, veggie platter, two kinds of brownies/cookies for dessert, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages for purchase) and I think you could get water bottles or sodas too. M Lounge located on first floor and requires card key access. Sorry, can't post photos since I don't have enough posts in FT, but left a review and photos on TA. On weekends when lounge is closed, they provided breakfast coupon for elite and one guest to dine at the hotel restaurant, Pint Brothers. Coupon is good for one entree (except steak and eggs), coffee, and juice.

General Manager Mike Case is very responsive in replying and answering questions via email or phone. Hotel is a bit older, but we found it good and rooms were clean and staff was nice. Was upgraded (Lifetime Titanium) to a nice King suite with a small "kitchen" with sink, microwave (and paper plates!) and the usual hotel mini fridge.
Old Aug 21, 2022, 1:03 am

And the Westin Denver Airport hotel's breakfast for elites (spouse is Lifetime Titanium) is $50 credit for breakfast for elite plus one at the Grill and Vine restaurant. Sorry, again no photos here on FT but did post on TA. Food was pretty good, pricey but what would you expect from an airport restaurant? Stayed for one night before our flight, to not deal with the hassle of driving, returning a rental car and rushing through the airport. Hotel gave a nice upgrade to a huge corner one bedroom king suite.
Old Aug 21, 2022, 4:18 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite
USA - Illinois

Oak Brook / The Drake Oak Brook, Autograph Collection / No Lounge; breakfast voucher for $14 credit for member + $14 credit second guest in the Colonial Room restaurant.

Aug 2022
Majuki likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2022, 6:46 am

Programs: Marriott, SW, United
Mariott Airport Hotel
Geneva, Switzerland
M Club Lounge open till 9:00 PM, buffet breakfast in hotel lobby
Old Aug 27, 2022, 8:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Am updating the thread today. Thanks for everyone's input.

Cheers.
SPN Lifer, Majuki and FlySkyHigh like this.
Old Aug 27, 2022, 9:11 am

Updates from Aug 10:

Le Sheraton Centre Montreal - open

Quebec City Delta - closed - breakfast cards for 2 in restaurant, any item on the menu

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.