Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

The Tasman, Luxury Collection - Hobart, Tasmania [Master Thread]

The Tasman, Luxury Collection - Hobart, Tasmania [Master Thread]

Old Aug 16, 2023, 5:14 pm

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
I agree with Mohamad

I had a great 5-night stay @ The Tasman and I could not agree more with Mohamad.
I was astounded to discover that another FT member (SanDiego 1K) rated it poorly. Here is my rebuke :
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/newr...ply&p=35190396
Old Aug 16, 2023, 5:16 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by Antonio8069
I had a great 5-night stay @ The Tasman and I could not agree more with Mohamad.
I was astounded to discover that another FT member (SanDiego 1K) rated it poorly. Here is my rebuke :
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/newr...ply&p=35190396
Excuse me? I have never stayed at the Tasman.
Radiation Station likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2024, 9:58 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Bonvoy Plat
Had a great stay there. Stayed in a pavilion building water view king room. Room design was modern and new, outlets had usb charging but room size is not particularly big. Location is fantastic as its walkable to most stuff in town. Breakfast is one of the best I've had for hotel breakfasts. Valet service was tentative, asking us what time we would our car ready the next day and was always there on time for pickup. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room, as tasmania is more sightseeing and driving outside the city, but the room did what we needed which is a comfortable place to sleep after a long day out. Would recommend it to people going to Hobart
Radiation Station likes this.
Old Feb 29, 2024, 6:52 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Is Uber the best way to get from the airport to the Tasman? I have never been to Tasmania, and the name alone sounds scary enough to spook Mother.
Old Feb 29, 2024, 10:45 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
Is Uber the best way to get from the airport to the Tasman? I have never been to Tasmania, and the name alone sounds scary enough to spook Mother.
I took the SkyBus: https://www.skybus.com.au/hobart-express/

Stop #2 is a short walk from the Tasman (though a bit uphill, so might not be convenient with heavy luggage)
ElevatorEnthusiast likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.