FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy-766/)
-   -   AC Bella Sky Copenhagen Denmark [Master Thread] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy/1637726-ac-bella-sky-copenhagen-denmark-master-thread.html)

WaterLilinyc Mar 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Am booked for 2 rooms as Marriott Gold and hoping to get free breakfast for both.

Any new updates if Marriott Golds are getting free breakfasts? And what are the chances of getting breakfast for both?

CPH-Flyer Mar 16, 2018 5:17 pm

Originally Posted by WaterLilinyc (Post 29533782)
Am booked for 2 rooms as Marriott Gold and hoping to get free breakfast for both.

Any new updates if Marriott Golds are getting free breakfasts? And what are the chances of getting breakfast for both?

I was there for 11 nights in February as a platinum. No free breakfast.

Repooc17 Mar 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Was there twice in December and had to pay for breakfast.

Will be there again soon. Will report back.

GUWonder Mar 17, 2018 9:20 am

At least most times this year, this hotel does not provide included breakfast to Marriott Platinums. That said, it doesn't hurt to ask if they will toss it in for a stay.

joetro Mar 17, 2018 4:04 pm

How late does metro from downtown run back to hotel? Will likely stay out until 9-10 most nights including Sunday

CPH-Flyer Mar 17, 2018 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by joetro (Post 29537024)
How late does metro from downtown run back to hotel? Will likely stay out until 9-10 most nights including Sunday

It runs 24/7 though getting to 20 minutes intervals at certain times There a sometimes a stop of 30 to 60 minutes for maintenance, usually after 1am.. Also longer interruptions for maintenance but then there will be buses instead.

SkiAdcock Mar 20, 2018 11:59 am

Have removed the property from the exec lounge sticky since it no longer provides free brekkie to Plats.

Cheers.

coffee18 Apr 2, 2018 12:59 pm

Thanks for all the DPs re: breakfast. Now that the pattern trends to definitively no breakfast for elites-- can someone comment on whether breakfast itself is worth paying cash for or if there are additional options outside the hotel? Not familiar with the area and visiting for the first time. Thank you!

nologic Apr 2, 2018 1:01 pm

It's an excellent breakfast with tables and tables of hot and cold foods.

I was able to get comped Plat breakfast, but was told it was an "exception."

​​

CPH-Flyer Apr 2, 2018 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by coffee18 (Post 29594455)
Thanks for all the DPs re: breakfast. Now that the pattern trends to definitively no breakfast for elites-- can someone comment on whether breakfast itself is worth paying cash for or if there are additional options outside the hotel? Not familiar with the area and visiting for the first time. Thank you!

Depending on the uplift for the breakfast. I find the daily payment at the restaurant of 180 DKK steep, but then again I rarely have a big breakfast Try to ask at check in if they can give you a better rate by adding it to the booking.

nologic Apr 2, 2018 5:26 pm

It's a big breakfast. This is primarily a business hotel due to it's location in a business park, outside of the city, and it seemed to me that most people there were on business, and I suspect their company was paying for the breakfast in the rate or otherwise.

I do think the hotel rate incl breakfast was less than the add on charge at the restaurant.

coffee18 Apr 4, 2018 11:41 am

Thanks for the DPs. There's not really any takeaway places in immediate vicinity of the convention center, correct? I'd probably do breakfast at the hotel at least once-- pics on TripAdvisor looks pretty good.

Milkman Apr 4, 2018 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by coffee18 (Post 29602288)
Thanks for the DPs. There's not really any takeaway places in immediate vicinity of the convention center, correct? I'd probably do breakfast at the hotel at least once-- pics on TripAdvisor looks pretty good.

Correct.

joetro Apr 22, 2018 7:54 pm

If I'm taking the train from Malmo to CPH, how exactly do I catch the shuttle to the hotel itself?

nologic Apr 22, 2018 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by joetro (Post 29672191)
If I'm taking the train from Malmo to CPH, how exactly do I catch the shuttle to the hotel itself?

I don't know where the train arrives. I arrived at the International terminal and then had to walk fairly far and long to the other terminal where the shuttles were. The shuttle runs every half hour on the 8 (10/20 -- ask the hotel) hotel.

Having missed the shuttle by 5-10 mins, I found a collection of other guests and we shared a taxi among 4 of us, quick and cheap.