Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Rayong Marriott Resort & Spa, Thailand [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 3, 2015, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SkiAdcock
Hotel website: Rayong Marriott Resort & Spa

Property a Cat 4 (valid as of October 3 2015), so Cat 1-4 or Cat 1-5 certs can be used.

Elite benefits include (valid as of October 3 2015):

* Complimentary pot of coffee or tea with wake-up call
* Complimentary in-room Internet access
* Complimentary local phone calls throughout Rayong province
* Complimentary 2 pieces pressing (normal service)
* Complimentary 20 pages of black and white copies
* 20% discount on breakfast & dinner buffet
* 15% discount off normal laundry service
* 20% discount off all treatments at Quan Spa (not applicable with special promotions)
Print Wikipost

Rayong Marriott Resort & Spa, Thailand [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:27 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
+1, absolutely.............

Originally Posted by johnaalex
Apart from feeling sorry for any customers with planned bookings, let's spare a thought for the staff. They must be so frustrated and this is not of their making.
Old Jan 19, 2013, 9:17 pm
cln
Original Poster

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
bkklee you interested in taking my booking from 7-11th ?

i have a broken leg so i cant rent a car going there and with no breakfast for gold i guess I'm much better off at Sheraton Hua Hin with club lounge and full breakfast and shuttle service....

i dont want to be stuck again in a resort with no other dining options,... get bored of the food too quick
Old Jan 19, 2013, 9:25 pm
Suspended

I would except I scheduled the 03-05 Feb as Superbowl weekend party and have a trial starting in BKK from 06 Feb (with 7 & 14 Feb dates as well)..........

Originally Posted by cln
bkklee you interested in taking my booking from 7-11th ?

i have a broken leg so i cant rent a car going there and with no breakfast for gold i guess I'm much better off at Sheraton Hua Hin with club lounge and full breakfast and shuttle service....

i dont want to be stuck again in a resort with no other dining options,... get bored of the food too quick
Old Jan 26, 2013, 1:58 am
Suspended

website now says "Opening in February 2013", however continues to lack any posted inventory throughout 2013........
Old Jan 26, 2013, 5:51 am
cln
Original Poster

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
it's a big mess ^^
Old Jan 26, 2013, 4:03 pm
Suspended

from the GM:

"As promised, I would let you know when we are opening the doors to the public: The waiting is over. We have all legal and administrative matters in hand and are doing our soft opening from tomorrow. We will have a limited number of rooms until everything is 100% but will happily welcome our first guests.

I must advise that we are sold out 2 – 5 February and again 12 – 16 February with significantly sized groups. Based on the available rooms and the amount of interest we are enjoying, I have no doubt we will be sold out on many occasions in the months up to April."

A quick check on Marriott.com still (unfortunately) has no inventory available for 2013 so I sent off a quick e-mail to the GM (his reply - it is currently being looked at by the hotel IT Dept)...........

Last edited by BKKLEE; Jan 28, 2013 at 2:50 am
Old Jan 29, 2013, 5:26 pm

Phuphatara

Dear Flyertalk team,
I owned an apartment at Phuphatara Rayong next to Marriott Rayong and like to support answers to questions about its status. Sometimes posting comments and pictures on my Facebook wall.

Best regards
Roland
Old Jan 30, 2013, 2:08 am

Phuphatara

...just posted some photos into my album "Marriott Rayong".
I really want Marriott open the beach restaurants soon so that we're able to having nice dinner once arrive at Phuphatara every Friday evening. Special thanks to the Marriott staff guiding me through the facilities and rooms. Wonderful place and nice people. The opening delay is annoying but this not only valid for the Marriott, Phuphatara or Thailand. Even in Germany some are just an disaster compare to this beatyful overall project.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 2:38 am

Programs: MR Gold, LH FTL (*S), Hyatt Plat, HH Gold, Sixt Plat
Thanks, nice photos, Roland!
Old Jan 30, 2013, 1:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Roland Asapowitsch
Dear Flyertalk team,
my Facebook wall.

Best regards
Roland
Thanks for the offer to update. Not everyone is on Facebook. FT allows images to be posted in threads or links to photos elsewhere.

Cheers.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 8:56 pm

Phuphatara

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Thanks for the offer to update. Not everyone is on Facebook. FT allows images to be posted in threads or links to photos elsewhere.

Cheers.
Thanks for your hint. I opened an account at Knuddels and paste some picture to the related album. Hope everybody can access:
http://photo.knuddels.de/photos-albu...ap9983-alb1-0p
Old Feb 16, 2013, 4:09 am
Suspended

anxiously awaiting your trip report and pics promised below as so far no one has anything reported on this prop here or on trip advisor since the prop opened.........

Originally Posted by Tonia1006
Hi everybody!!

Normally, I'll stay at this hotel from 25 Jan to 01 Feb our agent traveller told the reservation is confirmed.

Will let you know asap! And post some pic!

Bye
Old Feb 17, 2013, 6:23 am

Programs: Marriott Gold
I have a reservation for next weekend. Will report and post pics.
Old Feb 17, 2013, 7:56 am
Suspended

regards to RW.............I'll be there end of the month, but am interested in your comments as I only saw it pre-opening, and if all floors are now open and whether the prop is providing Gs breakfast (as a resort the prop does not have to provide brekkie, but RW informed me previously that they would extend this benee to plats, but I didn't ask about Gs)......

Originally Posted by pann728
I have a reservation for next weekend. Will report and post pics.
Old Feb 17, 2013, 5:13 pm

Fishbar open today

I like the breakfast buffet and the taste of food they offer for lunch and dinner (even the menu is fairly small). On Wednesday evening I'm going to try the Fishbar restaurant close to the beach...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.