Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2013, 7:02 am

Programs: AA PLAT (2.8MM), DL Diamond, UA*S, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTE, Hilton DIAMOND, IHG PLT
Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua

I'm staying 2 nights here to use up the category 1-4 certs and then heading to the Bali Hyatt in Sanur for the rest of the stay.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 7:21 am

Walking around in Seminyak this week, we noticed a Courtyard under construction, I believe on JL Double Six. Very congested area a few blocks from the beach, so a typical Courtyard site. I'm guessing it's 4-6 mo from completion.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 12:54 pm
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
Hyatt Bali is great !!!

I would love to see an Renaissance or Marriott Resort on Bali as well....
CY did not impress me...
also i think Seminyak is not a great spot on Bali but any other Marriott property is welcomed .... ( stayed at W Bali Seminyak before... )

( not finding any dev information about a new courtyard in bali , maybe anybody can find a link ? ? )
Old Sep 19, 2014, 4:44 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Any recent updates here. Any suggestions on local restaurants etc within walking distance?

Thank you
Old Oct 11, 2014, 1:29 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
I stayed there last week on my way back from diving on Lembongan. I used a cat 1-4 certificate. I was impressed with the property. I have never stayed at an Asian Courtyard and it is so much nicer than US Courtyards. I'll admit my impressions are colored by my very low expectations. (The senior rate for the room was $94, with taxes service $135 which I didn't pay because my certificate was expiring so I used it).

The hotel is modern and well kept. There was a lot of security--a car check getting into the area with the hotels and then massive car barriers and a check at the hotel. The pool looks great and was clean.

Breakfast was included for Golds and was nice. We also received a 20% discount on food and drink. We ate at the hotel for lunch and dinner and it was fairly good. Because we were overnighting before a morning flight to SIN, we didn't explore the surrounding area.

The Marriott site says the hotel has a shuttle to the airport. It does not. We booked a car and it was 180k rupiah (about $16 US at the current exchange rate).

It looks like a great place for families. There is a kids center with unfortunately three video game stations. My guess is they get a fair number of Aussie families there.

The grounds are lovely, service is excellent. For my purposes, a place to overnight on the way to/from Lombongan, it is fantastic.
Old Oct 11, 2014, 2:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Thanks for the update! Much appreciated!

Cheers.
Old Oct 12, 2014, 1:51 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Thanks for the update! Much appreciated!

Cheers.

+1 ^

Thanks
Old May 18, 2015, 9:21 am

Programs: DL PM UA PSilver Marriott Lifetime Plat, AMEX Platinum, Avis PC, UA MPPPlus
I recently spent a handful of days at this hotel, and thought I would contribute an update.

The Oct 2014 update above is still very much on point. A nice location that is well maintained, and has excellent service. As a Platinum Elite I received a number of emails before, during, and after my stay directly from the hotel's staff including the GM.
While I was there, the staff made a point to recognize me by name at breakfast, and ask and offer anything that would make my stay more comfortable. I had a nice 15 minute chat with the GM one morning at breakfast.

I found the WiFi service to be dependable in my room and common areas of the resort. My cellphone and tablet were also able to get a good cell signal, roaming onto Ind Telkomsel.

The hotel offers a free shuttle to the beach, but is not on the beach. The large pool in the courtyard was nice. There were a lot of families with kids, and at times it could be noisy because of that. There are some places that within walking distance of the resort but it's more of a suburban location compared to somewhere in Kuta, which has more urban density in terms of stuff close by.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 2:02 pm

Programs: KL, HH
Has anyone stayed at this property recently?
Old Jul 17, 2016, 8:33 pm

I'm going there tomorrow. I read earlier that there's some constructions work going on next door. I'm hoping it doesn't bother.
I'm going there with points. 5 nights. If i had a bit more points i would've tested The Ritz-Carlton, Bali. Thats too expensive for me(especially my wife) to pay from my own pocket.

Will let you know afterwards how they treat gold. At least app doesnt show any upgrade yet
Old May 22, 2017, 1:17 am

Programs: HH Dia;SPG Plat;Marriott Plat;GHA Black
Stayed here with a big family last week for a night.
Booked 4 Garden View Room with breakfast, 3 got upgraded to Pool View Room and 1 got upgraded to Suite, they even still give the 2 free breakfast so we got 10 pax in total

Quite surprised since I'm only Marriott Gold
Old Oct 15, 2018, 7:05 pm

Curious if there has been any recent stays? Do Plats still get breakfast here with the changes of the amalgamation of SPG?

Landing in Bali and looking for a place to stay for 3 nights to start. Have the Sheraton Bali booked right now but looking at this a lot........especially the price point. I hazard to guess there is not a lot of options for restaurants around here? That is why we were looking at the Sheraton - land and be in the gong show of KUTA right off the bat with lots of restaurants and pubs to choose from. Heading to UBUD than for a four nights and ending at the Renaissance for five nights to relax!

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 2:23 pm

You have Bali Connection down the road with a good choice of bars and restaurants but closes relatively early. At the back of the hotel is Nyomen Beer Garden and a few restaurants as well. If you are looking for late nights then Kuta will be best.
Old Oct 17, 2018, 6:29 am

What about Plat recognition? Is breakfast included here?
Old Oct 31, 2023, 8:17 am

Programs: Aeroplan; Marriott Platinum; IHG Platinum; Best Western Diamond
Any recent stays, especially if breakfast for Plats?
How's the Bali Collection beach. Watersports or scuba diving?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.