Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2012, 11:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by johnaalex
Do they provide breakfast for Golds and Plats as per CYs in Thailand?
He mentions this in his report, but not sure if it's paid or comp'd due to status.

"The breakfast in the morning was really nice. I was really surprised that they had a nice selection of cold cuts including smoked salmon. I placed an order for smoked salmon eggs benedict and it was nice. "

Cheers.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 3:19 pm

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
He mentions this in his report, but not sure if it's paid or comp'd due to status.

"The breakfast in the morning was really nice. I was really surprised that they had a nice selection of cold cuts including smoked salmon. I placed an order for smoked salmon eggs benedict and it was nice. "

Cheers.
If that is a comp'd option, it sounds good, but I would like to know for certain if they make any special provisions for Elites.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 7:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by johnaalex
If that is a comp'd option, it sounds good, but I would like to know for certain if they make any special provisions for Elites.
You probably need to contact the hotel. I just checked the rate that I booked and the email doesn't mention anything about complimentary breakfast.

As this is Asia, the hotel is more like a full service one ala Courtyard in Bangkok.

If this is your first time in Bali, I wouldn't spend my all time in Nusa Dua, however. There is really nothing Balinese in the area.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 9:14 am

Programs: Ritz P, HHonors G
I'm Gold status, and stayed there for 5 nights during Easter holidays. Booked the cheapest room, and I was offered room upgrade (Poolside view room) and complimentary breakfast for two (there's also 20% off discount for restaurant, which wasn't mentioned until I got my hotel bill). Nusa Dua is fine, but it does take a while for sightseeing. The traffic in Bali is really chaotic. Overall, as an elite member, Far east and Southeast asian Marriott chains do treat u well.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by StokeFlyer
I'm Gold status, and stayed there for 5 nights during Easter holidays.... and complimentary breakfast for two (there's also 20% off discount for restaurant.
I've updated the sticky to reflect the above.

Cheers.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 11:29 am

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by StokeFlyer
I'm Gold status, and stayed there for 5 nights during Easter holidays. Booked the cheapest room, and I was offered room upgrade (Poolside view room) and complimentary breakfast for two (there's also 20% off discount for restaurant, which wasn't mentioned until I got my hotel bill). Nusa Dua is fine, but it does take a while for sightseeing. The traffic in Bali is really chaotic. Overall, as an elite member, Far east and Southeast asian Marriott chains do treat u well.
That is good news, thanks.
Old Dec 18, 2012, 1:19 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Anyone stay both here and the new Autograph Collection property on Legian Beach (Cat 5)?
Old Dec 21, 2012, 5:53 pm

Programs: AS MVP 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, UA 1MM,
I'll be at the new Stones hotel next week and will report out about it. There are some very positive reviews on tripadvisor. My friend who lives in Ubud said the whole area of the hotels in the south part of the island is very touristy. So we are also staying two days up in Ubud too.
Old Dec 23, 2012, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by JC5280
I'll be at the new Stones hotel next week and will report out about it.
Appreciate it!

Cheers.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 8:47 am

Programs: AA PLAT (2.8MM), DL Diamond, UA*S, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTE, Hilton DIAMOND, IHG PLT
Any updates on the property? I'm staying there in 2 weeks and wanted to know how they treat the Platinum members (complimentary breakfast/upgrades/etc). Thanks!
Old Jun 28, 2013, 9:29 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat
Originally Posted by JC5280
I'll be at the new Stones hotel next week and will report out about it. There are some very positive reviews on tripadvisor. My friend who lives in Ubud said the whole area of the hotels in the south part of the island is very touristy. So we are also staying two days up in Ubud too.
Surely, OP will deliver
Old Jun 28, 2013, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by superpilot21
If you're referring to Stones, Autograph Collection thread he did a detailed trip report in the Stones thread (link below & the proper thread for it). BTW - the person you quoted was not the OP. Re: Ubud, he didn't offer to do a trip report but provided some generic info his friend provided in his post.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/19917487-post24.html

Cheers.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 12:56 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver Elite, AA Lifetime Plat 4.5M, DL Medallion Lifetime Silver, DL MillionMiler
This is relative to the Courtyard Nusa Dua and not the Stones. We are Platinum members and stayed at this property in July, 2012. We were treated royally from the moment that our taxi pulled up from the airport. As Platinum members, we were upgraded to a pool-side room; the French doors opened to a patio with a garden gate opening to the immense and welcoming pool. We received a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning ... a fabulous buffet with foods from around the world, served in a pool-side dining room. All of the staff seemed to know us by name and were so very gracious and helpful. The concierge booked a fabulous day at a cooking school for my wife, and also, on another day, a driver for us to visit a temple and several local sites. Check-in was done in our room, while seated on the couch with the front desk manager. A complimentary bottle of wine, cheese platter, and mini-pastries were delivered to our room shortly thereafter with a personal note from the GM.

Last edited by maltasr; Jun 28, 2013 at 1:05 pm Reason: omitted important information
Old Jun 30, 2013, 1:35 pm

Programs: AA PLAT (2.8MM), DL Diamond, UA*S, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTE, Hilton DIAMOND, IHG PLT
Thanks! I am looking forward to the stay using my Megabonu certificates. Glad they treat Platinums well!
Old Jun 30, 2013, 5:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by utpharmdoc
Thanks! I am looking forward to the stay using my Megabonu certificates. Glad they treat Platinums well!
Not sure if this is your first time in Bali, but I really would venture out from the Nusa Dua to other parts of Bali. Note that this hotel does not have a beach.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.