Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

St. Regis Bangkok, Thailand [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 12, 2019, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Hotel email address: [email protected]
Concierge: [email protected]
Print Wikipost

St. Regis Bangkok, Thailand [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2013, 5:32 am

Originally Posted by m0hamed
Stayed for one night two days ago. Used a SNA and was upgraded to a Metropolitan Suite. I was concerned about the views and asked for a St Regis Suite, but these were only offered for an additional cost.
How much was it to upgrade from metropolitan to st.regis?
Old Feb 8, 2013, 5:50 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by mileageking
How much was it to upgrade from metropolitan to st.regis?
4,000 THB++. We didn't do it as we were in the hotel for 15 hours and the Metropolitan Suite was beautiful. We had 2213.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 8:12 am

4,000 THB++. We didn't do it as we were in the hotel for 15 hours and the Metropolitan Suite was beautiful. We had 2213.
awesome thank you.
Old Feb 21, 2013, 8:46 pm

Programs: SPG Plat Lifetime, CX Diamond, LH SEN, TK Elite / *A Gold
Internet in the morning is fast and responsive. Especially the latter is noteworthy, since EU & US is most of the time somewhat laggy from Thailand.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 7:57 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Has anyone booked multiple rooms here and have more than one rooms upgraded? Would the plat breakfast apply to all the rooms?
Old Mar 6, 2013, 8:35 pm
formerly known as 2lovelife

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
Originally Posted by frudd38
Has anyone booked multiple rooms here and have more than one rooms upgraded? Would the plat breakfast apply to all the rooms?
How would this be possible? Plat upgrades are for one room only.

SNA, Suite Night Upgrades would work though, right?
Old Mar 7, 2013, 2:05 am
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHyatt 10+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by seanthepilot
How would this be possible? Plat upgrades are for one room only.

SNA, Suite Night Upgrades would work though, right?
Hmmm. I have had multiple rooms upgraded, generally 1 suite and at least a Club room (at relevant properties). YMMV.
Old Mar 16, 2013, 7:38 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Wow, what's going on at this property? For the next week it's either sold out or going for 133 000++ (albeit a 440m2 residence)!
Old Mar 16, 2013, 1:37 pm

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Just stayed here 2 nights ago and after a dry spell of not being upgraded to any suites (and hence cutting back on my stays here), was upgraded to a Caroline Astor a few days before arrival.

It is my second time staying in the Caroline Astor (paid for it the first time), its an awesome room!
Old Mar 17, 2013, 1:41 am

Originally Posted by whimike
Just stayed here 2 nights ago and after a dry spell of not being upgraded to any suites (and hence cutting back on my stays here), was upgraded to a Caroline Astor a few days before arrival.

It is my second time staying in the Caroline Astor (paid for it the first time), its an awesome room!
pics would be nice!
Old Mar 28, 2013, 9:19 am

Programs: UA PP 1MM, Marriott Bonvoy LTTE, BA Gold
I stayed here earlier in March and was wow'd by the service, quality of rooms, basically everything.

Used an SNA to upgrade a Metropolitan Suite which was outstanding. I'm assuming enough has been said on these rooms but they are phenomenal. The staff were excellent, and the breakfast incredible (free for me and my guest as a PLT benefit). Even their little pens are beautiful lol.

The gym is perfectly fine as well, as is the pool area which has great showers and good cocktails.

I gave them 5 stars on TripAdvisor. ^

Last week, I stayed at Le Meridien Bangkok and had a wonderful experience there too - no SNA, but was upgraded to a suite that was beautiful (and had the hugest two-person shower I've ever seen!).

I would definitely stay at either property in Bangkok again.
Old Mar 29, 2013, 2:59 am
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHyatt 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by seanp7
I stayed here earlier in March and was wow'd by the service, quality of rooms, basically everything.

Used an SNA to upgrade a Metropolitan Suite which was outstanding. I'm assuming enough has been said on these rooms but they are phenomenal. The staff were excellent, and the breakfast incredible (free for me and my guest as a PLT benefit). Even their little pens are beautiful lol.

The gym is perfectly fine as well, as is the pool area which has great showers and good cocktails.

I gave them 5 stars on TripAdvisor. ^

Last week, I stayed at Le Meridien Bangkok and had a wonderful experience there too - no SNA, but was upgraded to a suite that was beautiful (and had the hugest two-person shower I've ever seen!).

I would definitely stay at either property in Bangkok again.
I've stayed at both. They are both nice, but the St Regis exceeds in almost every way. The property is so luxurious that we will never go back to the LM.
Old Mar 29, 2013, 6:25 am

Programs: Skywards Platinum
I've stayed at both. They are both nice, but the St Regis exceeds in almost every way. The property is so luxurious that we will never go back to the LM.
It is all price dependent. The LM can often be had for nearly half the price of the SR. If I didn't feel guilty spending $250+ on a hotel in BKK, I would stay at the SR all the time.
Old Mar 29, 2013, 9:23 am

Programs: UA PP 1MM, Marriott Bonvoy LTTE, BA Gold
It is all price dependent. The LM can often be had for nearly half the price of the SR. If I didn't feel guilty spending $250+ on a hotel in BKK, I would stay at the SR all the time.
Definitely agreed. In my case, LM was about 30% cheaper and I was on my own so didn't want to spend the premium that SR had.
Old Mar 29, 2013, 2:59 pm

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Bonvoy LTP; IHG Plat
Totally agreed!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.