Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

4 Points Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

4 Points Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2013, 12:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by heakja
How is the noise level at this hotel? Thinking of staying here one night after a very long flight, however I am concerned about the fact that is so close to the highway. Any rooms better than others when it comes to noise?
have stayed here many times with my most previous stay last month....i have never had an issue with noise at this property....
Old Nov 7, 2013, 1:38 am

Any room or suite (floor/side of the building etc) you would recommend?
Old Nov 7, 2013, 1:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by heakja
Any room or suite (floor/side of the building etc) you would recommend?
in all probability you will get upgraded to a business suite....i believe these only go up to the 12th floor....all the higher floors have their specialty suites....i have no real preference of floor or side....have stayed here multiple times, almost everytime in a business suite on different floors....they have all been the same....
Old Nov 7, 2013, 2:42 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Or, if worried about sound, you might want to request an upper floor regular room instead. The business suite had a kitchenette which I didn't much like and was on a very low floor (3rd). Having said that, the walls seem rather sound proof as I didn't notice any noise from the Sheikh Zayed Road (I was on the side).
Old Jan 22, 2017, 2:15 pm

Programs: LH FTL
Hello all

wondering if anyone can share recent experience about the junior suite rooms and the Z lounge. Found an extremely attractive price for the room and would try to BRG.

How does this property compare to the Sheraton Grand? I have been at the 4 point once and found the views from the room to SZR stunning. Also the rooftop ba was very nice.

Thanks
FlyDUS
Old Jan 3, 2019, 6:11 pm
formerly leemaj

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium and LTP, Hyatt Globalist, UA Gold, SW Companion Pass
Any recent reviews of this property?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.