Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2010, 12:36 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, National Executive
Originally Posted by PatMike
Because we can.
You know that, I know that, but most will look at that and be totally clueless. (Which isn't a bad thing)
Old Aug 9, 2010, 2:25 pm

Completely agree. We've been down this road before with the mint. Don't ruin this for everybody else again. Please don't talk about how much you're doing or how you're doing it. As the slogan goes...Just Do It.

Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy
I vote to keep the technique off the board. Publication is simply bad for business and will cause folks more work to find new workarounds. We don't need to get into another pickle.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 2:47 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Originally Posted by DoubleDip
There is a very simple way to order unlimited amount of coins. Many are doing it right now and for obvious reasons they are not posting about it. On October 15 the simple technique that everyone can use will be posted!!!
Again, keep these things off the boards here.

I say if we get other 'junk' like this from appearing, we have two options:
1. Ask the mods to move this thread to the curtain that the Coupon Connection hides behind: you need X number of posts and be a member for X months before gaining access, or
2. Ask the mods to close down the forum
Old Aug 9, 2010, 3:43 pm

Programs: Airtran A+ Elite, SPG Preferred Plus, Hilton HHonors Gold, AGR
Originally Posted by jftino
That could be it as i only use firefox. At least i know its not just me now. Thanks for the info.
Still no luck with firefox but IE did work for me. odd.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 4:13 pm

Location: IAD, and sometimes OMNI/PR. Currently: not far from IAD, but home will always be SAN (not far from the "touch my junk and I'll have you arrested" Memorial TSA Check Point) even if I'm not there so much these days.
Programs: UA, CO, Calcifer Award for Mad Haiku Skillz
Originally Posted by SkinsFan0521
hahaha

First, why post it? Just to ruin it for everybody?

Second, if you're going to post it, why wait until October 15?
Yes, it's very Bond villainish!
Old Aug 9, 2010, 4:50 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by jftino
Still no luck with firefox but IE did work for me. odd.
Yeah, same with me. I'm trying to check order status w/firefox, but it's still a no-go. IE works perfectly fine though.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 4:51 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by youreadyfreddie
Yes, it's very Bond villainish!
hahaha It sure is.

I don't quite get the motivation for people to intentionally kill these deals and the specific date confuses me even more.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 5:09 pm

Programs: UA, AA, AS, DL, BA, HA, WN, SPG-PL, Hyatt-Dia, HH-Dia, Marr-Pl, US Mint/VR(retired)
Originally Posted by DoubleDip
There is a very simple way to order unlimited amount of coins. Many are doing it right now and for obvious reasons they are not posting about it. On October 15 the simple technique that everyone can use will be posted!!!
Joined Aug 2010 - 1 post. Ya - right.
Hi drumdrum ! Welcome back !
Old Aug 9, 2010, 6:20 pm

Good catch. Checkout the capital letters “DD”. What is more disturbing is it is posted on a certain twitter page. The person also says he will blab about it at a certain event coming up.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 6:34 pm

I vote to keep the technique off the board. Publication is simply bad for business and will cause folks more work to find new workarounds. We don't need to get into another pickle.
Yes, that is true for most of us who know how to keep a lid on things. Sounds like someone is running low on attention and needs a little charge...or needs something to make themselves and there presentation actually look important at the FlyerTalk meet and greet (if that what the date significance really is).
Old Aug 9, 2010, 8:20 pm

Programs: UAL 1MM, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, AA 3MM
Originally Posted by SkinsFan0521
hahaha It sure is.

I don't quite get the motivation for people to intentionally kill these deals and the specific date confuses me even more.
He thinks I am going to announce it at the Chicago Seminar Do. Well I changed my mind.

Hope his ticket is refundable because I am only disclosing the method to "trusted" FTs who I know.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 8:25 pm

I feel sorry for qll of the newbies who will have to go back through the post to figure out what a drum drum is.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 8:27 pm

Nice pun.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 8:37 pm

Programs: AA PLT, DL, QF, CO, Married (does that count as a program?)
Originally Posted by mrpickles
Nice pun.
mrpickles - Trying to PM you, but it says your box is full. Any other work around?
Old Aug 9, 2010, 8:40 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Platinum Medallion, AAdvantage Platinum Pro
I wonder if drumdrum will be brave enough to show his face...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.