Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Simon Mall Gift Cards (2024 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2024, 3:50 pm

Doesn't Serve/BB at FD have a $500 load limit?
Old Jan 17, 2024, 3:53 pm

According to BB, debit loads are max 200/day
Old Jan 17, 2024, 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by dwCoffee
According to BB, debit loads are max 200/day
that limit is for online with real debit.
Old Jan 17, 2024, 7:01 pm

Originally Posted by pointnfly
Doesn't Serve/BB at FD have a $500 load limit?
Yes.

I had forgotten and found out the hard way. Last load got denied.

Next day went back and girl told me her boss called from home as he got some alert notice and now it was cash only.
It took me more than a year, but girl finally left and I can load at that store again.

And store down the road has such a nice manager. Came in last week and she was telling new girl that she loads 2 cards for $200.
pointnfly likes this.
Old Feb 3, 2024, 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by peterrudy
Can users with Simon Mall personal accounts get 1K gift cards online or do you all have business accounts?

I have a personal account with 1K. They specifically told me no to biz and personal is fine. It's still called a sales/volume account. I just had to make the initial purchase in store for min of 2K.
peterrudy likes this.
Old Feb 7, 2024, 7:38 am

New Volume Account

I'm opening a new volume account and they are asking for a REASON for GCs. What should I put on there?
Old Feb 7, 2024, 8:10 am

"Manufactured Spending.:"
cuthroat and dwCoffee like this.
Old Feb 8, 2024, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by OssianBlue
"Manufactured Spending.:"
Thank you.
Old Feb 8, 2024, 7:00 am

Originally Posted by LukFilm
Thank you.
You do know he's not serious...right?
Old Feb 8, 2024, 12:07 pm

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
In actuality, you could.
Simon has been a leading proponent of MSing with GCs, given that they not only sell to people they know blatantly use their GCs for such activity, but actually make it easier by selling individuals tens of thousands of dollars of their GCs and making GCs in $1000 increments.
When BHN started to crack down, they even went over to Sutton bank and Incomm network.

So, if you want, put down MS for reason and if they ask what that means tell them it means "My Savings, wink wink, "
Old Feb 8, 2024, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by radonc1
In actuality, you could.
Simon has been a leading proponent of MSing with GCs, given that they not only sell to people they know blatantly use their GCs for such activity, but actually make it easier by selling individuals tens of thousands of dollars of their GCs and making GCs in $1000 increments.
When BHN started to crack down, they even went over to Sutton bank and Incomm network.

So, if you want, put down MS for reason and if they ask what that means tell them it means "My Savings, wink wink, "
When you go to do your one required in-person purchase, they ask you to fill out a form and it also asks for the reason. The form gives a few examples of reasons you can write down there and MS is one of them.
Majuki, xobile, OssianBlue and 1 others like this.
Old Feb 8, 2024, 9:26 pm

Originally Posted by LukFilm
I'm opening a new volume account and they are asking for a REASON for GCs. What should I put on there?
MS... unless they are for other different reason(s)
Old Feb 8, 2024, 9:29 pm

Serious as a heart attack.
Old Feb 9, 2024, 7:39 am

I got $500 Sutton card from Simon Mall but found out there is no way to register it for fraud prevention. Do you guys register Sutton cards before using it? Thanks
Old Feb 9, 2024, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by Lingli1979
I got $500 Sutton card from Simon Mall but found out there is no way to register it for fraud prevention. Do you guys register Sutton cards before using it? Thanks
I never register them as I tend to use them shortly after leaving the purchasing location. They are active and good to go from time of purchase. I usually liquidate them all in the same day of purchase or the next.
Lingli1979 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.