Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to use Aligned Incentives?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2023, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

How to use Aligned Incentives?

Any tips on how to use Aligned Incentives?

I signed up, but I'm a bit confused about what to do.

I know Kroger does 4x Fuel Point Fridays on gift cards (at least I hope they still do), and was planning on getting some gift cards tomorrow to sell on Aligned Incentives, but not sure which GC's I'm supposed to buy to sell on AI.
Old Dec 28, 2023, 4:14 pm

Perhaps you should research up a bit on how to MS before you jump in head first. There used to be a clown that wore a bowtie who loved to spoonfeed everything under the sun using circles and arrows in exchange for newbs using his CC application links, but I think he's long gone, even his fugly wife left him, and since then he joined PETA or something like that. So now unfortunately you'll hafta dig a bit yourself to find answers to these basic questions.
levelnine likes this.
Old Dec 29, 2023, 11:20 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Anyone who supports the scum that operate complicated loan/interest rate arbitrage scams reselling consumer credit in a roundabout way to business financing *deserve* to be left holding the bag when the music stops
Old Dec 30, 2023, 6:22 pm

Hi. If you log into the AI website and go to 'Seller Dashboard' on the left, it'll tell you which gift card deals are currently available. I would highly recommend you never buy more than you can pay for out of pocket. The AI team is helpful if you reach out via email or on the Telegram app.
Old Jan 2, 2024, 10:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jdhnyc
Hi. If you log into the AI website and go to 'Seller Dashboard' on the left, it'll tell you which gift card deals are currently available. I would highly recommend you never buy more than you can pay for out of pocket. The AI team is helpful if you reach out via email or on the Telegram app.
Thank you!
jdhnyc likes this.
Old Apr 18, 2024, 9:27 am

Hi, how do you like using them so far? If you can share your review of them, that would be great!
Old Apr 19, 2024, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by msp3
Anyone who supports the scum that operate complicated loan/interest rate arbitrage scams reselling consumer credit in a roundabout way to business financing *deserve* to be left holding the bag when the music stops
I'm trying my best to understand what you're talking about here but I can guarantee that whatever it is, we don't do it

Last edited by shipitkthx; Apr 19, 2024 at 1:56 pm
Old Apr 19, 2024, 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by AAdvanadium
Any tips on how to use Aligned Incentives?

I signed up, but I'm a bit confused about what to do.

I know Kroger does 4x Fuel Point Fridays on gift cards (at least I hope they still do), and was planning on getting some gift cards tomorrow to sell on Aligned Incentives, but not sure which GC's I'm supposed to buy to sell on AI.
We have a user guide available here - https://alignedincentiv.es/guide/
Old Apr 19, 2024, 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by shipitkthx
I'm trying my best to understand what you're talking about here but I can guarantee that whatever it is, we don't do it
They're referring to the "clown that wore a bowtie who loved to spoonfeed everything under the sun using circles and arrows in exchange for newbs using his CC application links"
Old Apr 19, 2024, 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by egathis
They're referring to the "clown that wore a bowtie who loved to spoonfeed everything under the sun using circles and arrows in exchange for newbs using his CC application links"
ahhhhhh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.