?

Grocery Everywhere:
WMSC

Print Wikipost

Visa Everywhere Datapoints

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2023, 9:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, WoH Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, MB Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Visa Everywhere Datapoints

Didn't see any thread for this so figured I'll make one.

Starting off

July 10: $200 Style Everywhere worked at WM SC.
Old Jul 11, 2023, 11:17 pm

The Grocery Everywhere cards work at my three local WMs and 70 percent of my local supermarkets (Safeway, Albertsons, and Kroger).
Old Jul 11, 2023, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, WoH Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, MB Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia
The Grocery Everywhere cards work at my three local WMs and 70 percent of my local supermarkets (Safeway, Albertsons, and Kroger).
Are the other 30% of supermarkets Safeway, Albertsons, and Kroger locations or independent?
Old Jul 12, 2023, 8:38 am

A mixture of both. Most of my local Safeway/Albertsons work fine, but two have signs posted that ban money order purchases with gift cards.
Old Jul 12, 2023, 8:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia
A mixture of both. Most of my local Safeway/Albertsons work fine, but two have signs posted that ban money order purchases with gift cards.
Do they work on purchases outside of money orders? The intent of this thread was for potential uses in general, not just limited to MOs. As an example, it's useful to know if Movie Everywhere works at WM for any purchases, not just MO.
Old Jul 12, 2023, 8:48 am

Originally Posted by lowkeyflyer
Do they work on purchases outside of money orders? The intent of this thread was for potential uses in general, not just limited to MOs. As an example, it's useful to know if Movie Everywhere works at WM for any purchases, not just MO.
i have no additional DP beyond what I have provided.
Old Jul 12, 2023, 9:56 am

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Stay away from Movie or Gas everywhere. There are numerous DPs that neither of these work for MOs or much of anything else (other than movies or gas). In fact there is one DP I remember of someone who bought a bunch of Movie cards and there was literally no place for him to unload them.....including movies or entertainment. He actually wrote to the issuer and was given a refund in cash.
I have not had any problems using the GE and SE cards at any WM. However, I do have a smaller, older WM and have had issues with DE cards at this specific location, but not at WMSCs.
I have not had any problems using these cards at WM to load Serve or BB (both flavors) but.......big but....not tried it at FD. I would not be surprised if the GE works for loading at FD but the SE and DE cards do not. I guess we need DPs for that.
Old Jul 12, 2023, 10:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by radonc1
Stay away from Movie or Gas everywhere. There are numerous DPs that neither of these work for MOs or much of anything else (other than movies or gas). In fact there is one DP I remember of someone who bought a bunch of Movie cards and there was literally no place for him to unload them.....including movies or entertainment. He actually wrote to the issuer and was given a refund in cash.
I have not had any problems using the GE and SE cards at any WM. However, I do have a smaller, older WM and have had issues with DE cards at this specific location, but not at WMSCs.
I have not had any problems using these cards at WM to load Serve or BB (both flavors) but.......big but....not tried it at FD. I would not be surprised if the GE works for loading at FD but the SE and DE cards do not. I guess we need DPs for that.
Lol, maybe that could be a new strategy. Buy a ton of Movie Everywhere and get it all back in cash
TyrannicalDuncery likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2023, 12:26 pm

Programs: All of them
Originally Posted by radonc1
Yes that was me, I got 6 of those cards refunded. I think the Gas version worked ok at WM but it's $100 and not worth the hassle or fee.
danpeake likes this.
Old Jul 13, 2023, 8:37 am

No issues today liquidating 4 $200 DE VGCs for $799 MO at WM.
Old Jul 18, 2023, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Tested velocity today at WMSC.

Did back to back 1x $200 SE. Read some DPs about this causing store-wide lockouts for 5-10 min but that is either regional or false.
Old Jul 18, 2023, 8:32 pm

Liquidated a $500 Vanilla Sutton/InComm VGC along with 2 $200 DE VGCs for a $899 MO at WM today.
Old Jul 19, 2023, 3:58 pm

Last week and this week BAU 4x $200 DE/GE/SE for MO at WMT

to finish last week's promo I needed 2 MO but both attempts today had a decline error 93 on swipe #3 different stores.

Went to finish them at my backup location
Old Aug 21, 2023, 12:38 am

Didn't see any thread for this so figured I'll make one.

Starting off

July 10: $200 Style Everywhere worked at WM SC.
WMSC stands for? Walmart Service Center? or Self Checkout?
Old Aug 21, 2023, 4:01 am

Originally Posted by ghtjyjy
WMSC stands for? Walmart Service Center? or Self Checkout?
Self Checkout

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.